Artistic & Central Yet Quiet Hostel B&B
LOCATION: Old Quarter, Hanoi. Location is very central, tucked inside the busy alleys ensuring guests of quiet nights after a long day of exploring.
WHAT TO LOVE: Artistic cozy hostel vibe, Big Bunk Beds, Common Kitchen for guests to cook their own food, Friendly and Uber Helpful Staff. We pride ourselves in our service, ask us for local recommendations and other things. Plus, FREE locker rooms, FREE half day tour, FREE Tea all day and FREE Netflix (coz why not?!) All these for a really affordable price.
FUN FACT: Our location is rich in history as Hang Bac street is known as Hanoi's jewelry street since the 15th century.
A cozy hostel that functions like a house.
- Comfortable and above average sized dorm beds
- Personal electric plug, light and free locker for each guest
- Clean and top grade pillow and blanket
- Ensuite bathroom
- Basic Toiletries like hand soap, body soap
- Hot water
- Hair dryer, very important when it is colder in Hanoi
- For towels, you have to rent them or like us via facebook to get a free one
- Internet TV to stream Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more
- Beanbags and pillows to relax
- Computer and library
- Unlimited Tea the whole day
- Microwave oven
- Utensils, plates, and bowls
- Tea cups
Breakfast (Self Serving)
- Toast, egg, jam, butter, fresh and condensed milk
- Tea and coffee, orange juice
- Seasoned fruits
- FREE student tour to introduce you whatever you want (a typical tourist place as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or Hoan Kiem Lake or a tiny corner of Hanoi or street food and drinks)
- We can also do your laundry for a fee. Ask our staff how.
The space and the neighborhood makes staying in this hostel a unique experience in Hanoi. Staying inside GA hostel, you will feel just like a Hanoian. You can see clearly how the neighborhood families live their lives. GA hostel is tucked in the alleys ensuring guest a quiet rest both day and night after a long day of travelling.
30 metres out of the hostel, you can already feel the city's hustle and bustle, probably the busiest streets you'll ever see in your life. Roads full of motorbikes, scary at first but you'll get used to it and restaurants that sell affordable, healthy and authentic Vietnamese cuisines. Pubs welcoming and historical sights you cannot miss out on.
Walk to the famous Ta Hien Beer Street to grab a drink or bite to eat and people watch. Walk around, stopping into the quirky local boutiques to find some mementos for your trip.
Shoppers searching for a statement-making look, visitors hungry for a real Hanoi Pho and music lovers who want to catch an up-and-coming band all head to the Old Quarter.
Ethnically diverse restaurants, bars that keep the party going long after dessert and galleries and performance spaces help make Old Quarter the place where everyone meets.
Most of typical tourist places (Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Dong Xuan Market, Night market, Hoan Kiem lake, Hoa Lo Prison, Fine art museum, Women museum) are in the Old Quarter.
Eclectic and always open, you'll find Hanoi a thriving city in your own way.
The neighborhood is a walker's paradise! Easily navigate the city on foot to find local eateries, cafes, boutiques, and tourist places. The Old Quarter is pretty small, just 3 kilometer square.
Taxi and Motorbike taxis
- Uber and Grab are available in Hanoi, offering you a cheap and effective way to get around town. If you use Lyft in the US, Didi Kuaidi in China and Ola in India, you don't have to download Uber or Grab, just simply open your app and it'll get you a ride of your choice.
- Multiple bus routes shuttle between the neighborhood, both from Center City and from the opposite side of Hanoi.
- 15-minute walk from the Long Bien bus Station, 30-minute walk from Hanoi Railway station.
HALONG BAY, SAPA & OTHER PLACES
- It is better to go with a tour, very resonable and comfortable.
- If you do not want to go with a tour, we can help to arrange transportation.
- Ask our staff to assist you.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Our staffs are always available to talk and support both in person and via internet. You will have new great Vietnamese friends. Our English is very good too.