Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location was good. Breakfast ok.
This place will not accept any type of credit card when you check in. When you go and check in with your credit card they will tell you there is no connection and after telling them to try several times they still gave the same reply, I had to withdraw cash from the ATM and pay them. I contacted my credit card provider and they told me there was no attempt made to use my credit card. This should be noted on your website as if other travelers go there they could be stuck with not enough cash. This is the second time this has happened and it will be my last,
- large room size and have a lot of facilities that suitable for family with 4-5 people - Good location, near night market (5 minutes walk) - Friendly and great service mind owner
- The room is old, unclean and bad smell. It need to be refurbishment for all! - I think they should hire the new housekeeping. When we arrive the bedroom and bathroom were all wet. I called the owner to check out what happen, she reply that the housekeeping just finished cleaning the room. I also found a lot of unclean place inside the room and some small rubbish under the sofa. The housekeeping need to be change asap!! - Also, the bathroom looks old, have mould and rust. - The sofa in the living room have a lot of stain and looks old. It's like it had been to the war!! - At the corner of the living room wall have some kind of mould that looks creepy for me. - 2 of the bedrooms, the pillow, bedsheet, and blanket are all in yellow color like it 's been used for ages! And the towel looks old and should be change. - A lot of mosquito inside the room because the windows were not closed properly. I think the housekeeping open it and did not close it properly, so it have a small hole for mosquito to fly into the room. **I think if the owner refurbishment all and increase the price, it would be acceptable as it's located in the good location and the room size is large.** #In the end, we decided not to stay in this hotel and drive back home even tho we already paid for the room. It was unpleasant for us to sleep as we were tried travel all day long.# (I have more photos but I could not attached.)
The spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms.. near to Hua Hin night market and Chatsila night market.
Room is spacious super big, near to night market
Spacious room and comfy bed, overall feel ok.
No lift, need climb up stair case which is not convenient for elderly and carry big luggage.
With a stay at 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Hua Hin, steps from Hua Hin Night Market and within a 5-minute walk of Hua Hin Railway Station. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and ATM/banking services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 29 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel
Where is 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel?
Does 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel offer free parking?
Does 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel?
Does 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about 999 Triple Nine Boutique Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chatsila Night Market 157 yd
- Hua Hin Railway Station 277 yd
- Royal Hua Hin Golf Course 289 yd
- Hua Hin Fishing Pier 0.5 mi
- Hua Hin Beach 0.5 mi
- Hua Hin Market Village 0.9 mi