Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Carmel-by-the-Sea
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$263||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$377||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Carmel-by-the-Sea hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Carmel-by-the-Sea hotel
- Hoping to learn about the city’s history? Choose a hotel near the Mission San Carlos Borromeo del Río Carmelo, otherwise known as the Carmel Mission. The mission was built in 1797 and has since been restored. Now, it features five different museums. The Carmel River Inn is a cozy choice that will put you only a seven-minute walk from the property.
- If you plan on spending your vacation relaxing next to the ocean, choose a hotel near Carmel Beach, like the Carmel Green Lantern Inn located five minutes’ walk from the beach. Carmel Beach has water that is great for both swimming and surfing, and parts of the beach are dog-friendly.
- For travelers who enjoy hiking, book a hotel near Mission Trail Park, a preserve of more than 30 acres and with about five miles of trails. The Carriage House Inn is a standard hotel that is only a seven-minute walk from the area.
- To enjoy some of the art the city has to offer, choose one of the many hotels near the popular Weston Gallery, such as the Pine Inn that is only three minutes from the gallery. The Weston Gallery houses a variety of modern and vintage photography, some of which comes from the area.
- If you are specifically interested in water recreation activities, book a hotel near Lovers Point State Marine Reserve, like the Lovers Point Inn, which is only a two-minute walk away. This small beach attracts a high number of kayaks, paddle boards, and boat rentals, and it is also graced with calm water that is great for sports.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Carmel-by-the-Sea
Are hotels in Carmel-by-the-Sea safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Point Lobos State Reserve?
How much does a hotel cost in Carmel-by-the-Sea?
What hotels in Carmel by the Sea have a good view?
What hotels in Carmel by the Sea are kid-friendly?
What are some good hotels in Carmel by the Sea near the Carmel Heritage Society?
Which hotels in Carmel by the Sea are near Devendorf Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Carmel-by-the-Sea?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Carmel-by-the-Sea by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Carmel-by-the-Sea hotels
Go to map