Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location just outside the town of St Marie. Very relaxing.
Good location. Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Sweaming pool is very usefull when it is a hot weather.
1. Staff doesn’t speak english. The ladies (managers) even didn’t try to help and understand us when it was needed. First dinner our family (with 3 babies from 2 to 6 y.o.) was waiting for any food more then one hour in spite of the fact that we were the first who come to the restuarant. Others tables were served prior ours. Very strange situation. Only one manager (Mr) spoke english and was very helpful for us, but he apiared only the second day. If this manager was in the hotel from the beginig of our stay I give to the hotel 9,0. 2. Uncomfortable bath. You can use it only sitting not staing.
The location is wonderful and the property has been very good designed.
The service has been very poor. In our stay in Hotel they didn’t change any towels and make sure shampoo and shower gel is on place. It has been more then 4 days stay and we were still without changing shower gel and towels. The reception and staff should give more details to guests- with info what is happening in the area, what they can recommend. Give some information about their own restaurant. When they have dinner or at least try to explain the concept. The staff is not speaking English at all - very difficult to communicate if you’re not speaking French. I would suggest new owners of Hotel from June on - to train the staff and improve service. The room has been very small and not value for money. Bathroom bath didn’t work properly. The level we expect has been higher specially for a price you pay and service you get and the hotel is rated as one in collections of Chateux Hotels. Usually this type of Hotels has a very good reputation. Unfortunately the hotel will need to do some improvement and upgrade to stay within Collection Chateux group.
The hotel and grounds are traditional Camargue style. Very comfortable, spotlessly clean with a touch of luxury. Staff very friendly and helpful, great breakfast and offers a very relaxed feel. The bar/lounge area is tastefully decorated offering breakfast, hot and cold drinks and evening meal. The attached equestrian centre is very professional with healthy horses. Novices catered for.
Location! Horses right next door, nice swimming pool, great breakfast! Very friendly staff!
Mosquito net was broken at both the door and the window. Should be replaced
With a stay at Les Arnelles in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, you'll be near the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Camargue Regional Nature Park and 11 minutes by foot from Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 144 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Les Arnelles
Where is Les Arnelles located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Les Arnelles?
Does Les Arnelles offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Les Arnelles offer free parking?
Does Les Arnelles offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Les Arnelles from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Les Arnelles?
Does Les Arnelles have a pool?
Reviews about Les Arnelles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Church of Saintes-Maries 0.7 mi
- Museum Baroncelli 0.7 mi
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Arena 0.8 mi
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Beach 0.8 mi
- Parc Ornithologique de Pont de Gau 2 mi
- Equestrian Theater Camarkas 4.1 mi