Find cheap flights to Marseille
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|June||Most popular time to fly with an average 25% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$921||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Marseille
- Looking for cheap airfare to Marseille? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Marseille for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $639, from Boston Logan Intl $639, from New York $651
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Marseille is November.
- In order to satisfy the millions of passengers going through its doors every year, Marseille Provence Airport offers a plethora of stores in which to do some last minute shopping. Explore the duty free shop or hit the retail chains located around the airport for books, apparel, and souvenirs.
- Eating at Marseille Provence Airport is also not a problem thanks to the selection of restaurants and cafés offered. These include big names from international chains but also smaller, local eateries offering traditional French food.
- If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle, Marseille Provence Airport provides you with a number of lounges accessible both through a membership program and with a pay-per-use option. These include amenities like comfortable seating, rest areas, showers, food & drinks, entertainment such as TVs, books, magazines and newspapers, and Wi-Fi.
- If your flight to Marseille has landed late and you don’t want to travel into town at night, book a room at one of the many hotels located near Marseille Provence Airport. In addition to a comfortable room and a traditional French breakfast spread, many of them offer also free shuttle services available on demand.
- Need to meet someone for business during your stopover? No problem: Marseille Provence Airport features a business centre providing you with workspaces, Wi-Fi connection, printing and photocopying services and much more. Both rooms for independent work and meeting rooms can be easily booked online before departing, and they will be waiting for you, fully equipped and ready to welcome you and your colleagues.
FAQs - booking Marseille flights
How much does it cost to fly to Marseille?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Marseille?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Marseille?
What is the name of Marseille’s airport?
How far is Marseille Airport from central Marseille?
How to get from Marseille Provence Airport to Marseille city center?
What kind of services does Marseille Provence Airport offer?
Is there a mall near Marseille Provence Airport?
What attractions are close to Marseille Provence Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Marseille
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Marseille Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Marseille Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Marseille
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.