Travel restrictionsFrance has updated its screening regulations. Arrivals by air routes will need to complete a ‘sworn statement’ certifying they are not suffering from COVID-19 symptoms and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding two weeks. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Paris
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 17% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$206||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$203||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Paris hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Paris hotel
- If you are looking for an affordable yet unique experience for your Parisian vacation, consider staying in one of the city’s many boutique hotels, such as Hôtel Thoumieux. They have become increasingly popular in Paris, and you can find many options in trendy neighborhoods, such as The Marais, Bastille, and Republique. They are known for being stylish and are a good option for individuals on a budget.
- Does late-night noise bother you? If so, try to select hotels located away from the cafes, bars, bistros, and youth hostels. Nightlife is very popular in Paris, particularly in the city center, and many older buildings do not block out noise well. Large hotels, such as Hôtel Plaza Athénée, are certain to provide you with a great night’s sleep.
- Hotels near the Eiffel Tower are generally very expensive. Don’t be afraid to look for a hotel in the surrounding neighborhood, which is surprisingly quiet and residential. With Paris’ extensive metro and bus system, it is always easy to access the Eiffel Tower, so also consider opting for a more exotic neighborhood, such as the Latin Quarter. The Hotel Cluny Square is a great choice that won’t break the bank.
- If you are traveling on a budget, consider staying in a hotel that is located on the outskirts of the city, like the Radisson Blu Hotel in Boulogne. These areas are still easily accessible by the metro, but are less crowded and generally more affordable. Neighborhoods such as the 12th, 15th, and 17th arrondissements are great options, as they are not directly in the city center, but they are still connected by several different metro lines.
- When choosing a hotel, check to see what public transportation is nearby. If you are looking at cheaper hotels that are away from downtown, but that are also accessible by the RER trains, try to find one located near the traditional metro as well. The RER trains shut down earlier at night than the metro, particularly during the week, and they are often disrupted by strikes and technical difficulties. The Handsome Hotel by Elegancia is located just near Châtelet station and is a perfect compromise.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Paris
Are hotels in Paris safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Paris?
What are the best hotels near Eiffel Tower?
How much does a hotel cost in Paris?
What are good hotels near Disneyland Paris?
What hotels in Paris have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
What are good hotel areas for young adults in Paris?
What hotel area is good for a romantic stay in Paris?
How much is a hotel in Paris for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Paris for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Paris?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Paris by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Paris hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Paris hotelsShow all
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Maison Montmartre, Paris
18th arrondissement $146+