Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.5 mi|
|"The staff was great and kind."||(in 48 reviews)|
|"Beautiful, large and clean room."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff Varied and tasty breakfast"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is worst side of this place, but you will not stay hungry."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ali the manager||in 3 reviews|
|check out later||in 6 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 10 reviews|
|family room||in 26 reviews|
|good hotel||in 20 reviews|
|half-empty||in 2 reviews|
|location is not good||in 19 reviews|
|metro station||in 8 reviews|
|ordering our dinner||in 3 reviews|
|poor breakfast||in 18 reviews|
|professionalism courtesy||in 2 reviews|
|room was very clean||in 36 reviews|
|staff were very friendly||in 63 reviews|
|thanks and appreciation||in 2 reviews|
|unfortunate event||in 3 reviews|
- excellent situation near osmanbey station and many restaurant - excellent staff and materials in the room and good quality - new bathroom and new shelf - comfortable room and spacious - free upgrade - nice vieuw to the town
- wifi is terrible and do not use this hotel for business trip. It's impossible to work. - breakfast very poor and some morning less than the previous day. I would recommend to use true orange juice and add yaourt, fruit salad and fresh fruits. Coffee without taste. - room's wall not acoustical protected. You hear everything from everywhere. Not really from the street but from the others rooms.
The beds were comfy. The breakfast was good. We appreciate reception open 24/7
Staff wasn't really helpful and communicative. The room looked better on photos than in reality.
- Location: very good location and near osmanbey metro station, and its nearby huge number of shopping shops, restaurants, coffee shops, shopping streets, I really loved the place there - Room: They upgraded me upon check in It was very good room, quite big, clean and can accommodate 3 people - Breakfast: Simple breakfast, has plenty of options, they may need to consider to add more options - Stuff: Polite and helpfull all the time
- There was no free water provided for the room everyday - There is only one iron for the whole hotel And you have to go down the reception to use it - The towles that are used seem to be very old and has holes in the towel itself, they should consider changing the towels with holes
Wonderful staff. They help us a lot appreciate it.
Clean rooms and staff is extremely polite and helpful
Heating system is not efficient. A little bit far from taksim “ 20 minutes walking “
With a stay at BC Pangaldi in Istanbul (Istanbul City Center), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre and Taksim Square. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
based on 240 reviews
Things to Know
- Modern Hotel
- Close to public transport
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Bc Pangaldi
Where is Bc Pangaldi located?
Bc Pangaldi is located at Ergenekon Mah Yunusbey Sk No 25/27 in Sisli South, 1.5 miles from the center of Istanbul. Taksim Meydani is the closest landmark to Bc Pangaldi.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Bc Pangaldi?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Bc Pangaldi.
Does Bc Pangaldi offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Bc Pangaldi offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Bc Pangaldi offer free parking?
No, Bc Pangaldi does not offer free parking.
Does Bc Pangaldi offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Bc Pangaldi does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Bc Pangaldi from the airport?
Bc Pangaldi is 19.8 miles from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen. Bc Pangaldi is 20.2 miles from Istanbul.
Can you bring pets to Bc Pangaldi?
No, pets are not allowed at Bc Pangaldi.
Does Bc Pangaldi have a pool?
No, Bc Pangaldi does not have a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Taksim Meydani 0.9 mi
- Dolmabahçe Sarayi 1 mi
- İstanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi 1.6 mi
- Ortakoy Square 2.1 mi
- Rüstem Paşa Camii 2.4 mi
- Misir Çarşisi 2.4 mi
About the Neighborhood
Sisli South is known for: contemporary, cultural hub, studentsMore
Istanbul Travel Guide
Learn about Istanbul on KAYAK
|Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen||19.8 mi|
|Istanbul Büyük Otogari||4.8 mi|