Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city center||0.2 mi|
|"Excellent value for price"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Very nice, modern and big room."||(in 51 reviews)|
|"Great staff who went beyond expectation."||(in 50 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom floor was all wet||in 11 reviews|
|breakfast seemed a little chaotic||in 2 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 57 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 41 reviews|
|heart of lviv||in 18 reviews|
|hotel with a nice||in 30 reviews|
|location nice||in 82 reviews|
|nice bar attached||in 10 reviews|
|old town||in 9 reviews|
|spacious room||in 56 reviews|
|stayed in executive suite||in 10 reviews|
|taking a shower||in 10 reviews|
|value for money||in 10 reviews|
It was nice hotel, very good location
Breakfast wasn’t good
Convenient to what we were doing.
The rooms in the centrally-located Rudolfo were spacious and clean. The staff was kind and accommodating. I highly recommend the breakfast. We had a wonderful stay!
The location of the hotel is superb. The room was very clean, quiet with a comfortable, big bed. With no view since it was oriented to the inner court but in the busy street full of evening life it was a plus. The breakfast was very rich.
The walk-in shower had no wide enough screen so the water was all over the place, you must be careful. The cocktail bar downstairs was a bit pricey and the food there was definitely not worth the money. The launderette prices are excessive.
- Wonderful staff (really nice..) - Great location - Looks good - Clean - Pleasent overall experience
- Shower head was not functioning properly, and was splashing everywhere. So the experience of having a shower was equivalent to that of a hostel. - Double bed is two queen beds brought closer together. - You would expect a little bit more value for your money, but overall, it's not absurdly expensive either.
With a stay at Rudolfo, you'll be centrally located in Lviv, within a 5-minute walk of Armenian Cathedral and Boim Chapel. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 417 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Rudolfo
Most Popular Landmarks
- Church of the Transfiguration 77 yd
- Lviv State Natural History Museum 100 yd
- Armenian Cathedral 122 yd
- Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet 218 yd
- Lviv City Hall 242 yd
- Pharmacy Museum 252 yd
|Lviv Danylo Halytskyi Intl||3.9 mi|
|Ivano-Frankivsk Intl||72.5 mi|