Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Moab
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$169||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$197||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Moab hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Moab hotel
- Most hotels in Moab, Utah, are located along Main Street (Highway 191), about five miles southeast of the entrance to Arches National Park.
- Moab Rustic Inn is a highly rated budget hotel in central Moab, a block away from the Museum of Moab, which features geology, paleontology, and archaeology exhibits.
- To get a bit closer to Arches National Park, while still being close to downtown Moab, look for a hotel in the northern part of Highway 191, such as Aarchway Inn or Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moab.
- Motel 6 is another budget option along Highway 191 with brightly colored modern rooms, an outdoor pool and hot tub, and free coffee in the morning.
- The Sand Flats Recreation Area, just to the east of Moab’s town center, is another popular area near Moab that is home to the Slickrock Bike Trail. Nearby hotels include the Apache Motel and the Virginian Motel.
- Nice hotels can be found on the Colorado River, which borders Arches National Park on the south before snaking along to the west of Moab, including Springhill Suites by Marriott Moab, which features a well-designed complex of outdoor pools.
- Visitors who would like to do some camping while visiting this spectacular region could book a site at the The Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground situated on the banks of the Colorado River, southeast of Moab.
- Red Cliffs Lodge offers a secluded getaway within a rustic, Old-West-style log structure that features an onsite restaurant, pool, fitness center, and tennis courts northeast of Moab’s town center, on the Colorado River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Moab
Are hotels in Moab safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Moab?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Moab?
How can I find a good hotel near Arches National Park?
What hotels in Moab have a good indoor pool?
Which hotels in Moab are good for a honeymoon?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Moab?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Moab by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Moab hotels
Go to map