Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.9 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Seattle/Tacoma Intl|
|Distance to airport||40.6 mi|
|"Wish their was breakfast included."||(in 48 reviews)|
|"Bed and pillows were great."||(in 64 reviews)|
|"Comfortable bed, quiet rooms"||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Also, there was no room service."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"no coffee maker in the room."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"We could hear our neighbors all night."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautiful setting||in 20 reviews|
|black mold in shower||in 14 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 51 reviews|
|coffee in the lobby||in 90 reviews|
|coffee maker||in 127 reviews|
|desk chair||in 16 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 97 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 186 reviews|
|good location||in 15 reviews|
|great location||in 116 reviews|
|great view||in 44 reviews|
|hardwood floors||in 12 reviews|
|hear my neighbors||in 23 reviews|
|maker in the room||in 267 reviews|
|nice bar||in 52 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 119 reviews|
|nicely updated||in 5 reviews|
|pillows and bed||in 127 reviews|
|restaurant has great||in 71 reviews|
|room service||in 39 reviews|
|room was clean||in 311 reviews|
Common areas were nice.
Room needed to be updated
Location is in a most beautiful place. The trees and the water are always a winning combination. The rooms are good size. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
Heater did not work the best. It wasn’t consistent.
1. I’m used to buffet style breakfast and I was disappointed to find out that there was none and my choice of dishes was very limited cause it was included in the room price . 2. From the outside the hotel looks quite inviting but unfortunately the interior needs a good update and please remove those dusty carpets . 3. The bathroom was clean, however the bedroom floor and the furniture needed a serious dusting out. 4. Please change those outdated heating/cooling units they blow more bacterias than fresh air
The location is great, the room was spacious and I had a patio with door which made it very easy and convenient for taking my pets out. The view was great and even though when the door was open, you could hear the freeway, when closed it was nice and quiet! Would stay again!!
The rug could have been cleaner and there looked to be an old footprint on the patio from someone who stepped in poop and didn't clean it up.
Location was convenient
Sink wouldn’t drain so my husband who does plumbing got under sink and pulled out a huge mass of hair and grime that was clogging the drain and preventing it from draining. It looked like a small animal it was such a huge amount. Very gross Showed guy at checkout he took of $35 on a 3 nite stay. He was apologetic.
With a stay at Hotel RL Olympia in Olympia, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of State Theater and Percival Landing. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 2,545 reviews
Things to Know
- Great view
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
Most Popular Landmarks
- The State Capital Museum and Outreach Center 0.5 mi
- Washington State Capitol 0.7 mi
- Washington Center for the Performing Arts 1.3 mi
- Percival Landing Park 1.4 mi
- WET Science Center 1.5 mi
- Hands On Children's Museum 1.6 mi
|Seattle/Tacoma Intl||40.6 mi|
|Seattle King County/Boeing||45.1 mi|
|Olympia-Lacey - Centennial Station||6.1 mi|