Good to know
|Value for money||8.4|
|Distance to city center||16.0 mi|
|"Really great hostel, good location"||(in 26 reviews)|
|"I really enjoyed my stay here."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Staff was very helpful and friendly."||(in 69 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|clean and nice||in 5 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 32 reviews|
|definitely recommend||in 4 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 42 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 111 reviews|
|great hostel||in 39 reviews|
|great place||in 45 reviews|
|great value||in 14 reviews|
|location was good||in 32 reviews|
|mel||in 5 reviews|
|minor niggle||in 3 reviews|
|puerto princesa||in 13 reviews|
|room big||in 24 reviews|
|tips and advice||in 8 reviews|
|warm welcoming||in 4 reviews|
The hosts were so friendly! I have a broken foot and they were super accommodating to that. The beds were comfy and the place was really cute!
Very friendly people- very nice that breakfast and drinking water was included.
- Light breakfast was actually fine. - Staff is friendly and helpful. - There's a common area that has a nice social vibe.
- It's a little bit overpriced for what you're getting. Room does not have aircon (which is much needed) , it's too small to fit 6 people with backpacks and there aren't enough lockers. - They only have cold shower and only one was working. Even for a small place is complicated as the shower gets dirty quite easily and fast. - They only give you 200mb for WiFi a day which doesn't work.
staff and value for the money was good.
its a not in the best location.
Breakfast isn't really much, the location is good with a few nice restaurants so it is better to go out. Dogs were cool. Staff super helpful and eager to assist with bookings and information about the area
Just kind of an uncomfortable hostel, like there's only one chair in the whole place. Sure there's a lounging mat, a couch and some benches but yah just nowhere to really just chill out. Is also a bit of a walk outside of town.
based on 196 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel
Where is Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel located?
Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel is located at 258-A Paalan Road, Manalo Extension Brgy. Milagrosa, 16 miles from the center of Puerto Princesa. Robinsons Place Palawan is the closest landmark to Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 1:00 PM at Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel.
Does Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel offer free parking?
Yes, Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel offers free parking.
Does Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel from the airport?
Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel is 0.6 miles from Puerto Princesa. Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel is 65.1 miles from San Vicente.
Can you bring pets to Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel?
Yes, Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel have a pool?
No, Treffpunkt 5300 Hostel does not have a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Robinsons Place Palawan 3 mi
- San Jose New Market 3.4 mi
- Mitra's Ranch 5.4 mi
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center 5.9 mi
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park 31.8 mi
- Sabang Boat Terminal 33.3 mi
|Puerto Princesa||0.6 mi|
|San Vicente||65.1 mi|