Good to know
|Distance to city center||3.3 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Beaufort County|
|Distance to airport||5.7 mi|
|"Beds were comfortable, pillows were amazing."||(in 59 reviews)|
|"Very clean room, very friendly staff."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"The location was great!"||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Our sliding door didn't lock!"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Sheets were dirty and stained."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"The towels were dingy and hard."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautiful view||in 47 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 78 reviews|
|breakfast bar||in 69 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 3 reviews|
|clean room||in 54 reviews|
|location was good||in 43 reviews|
|need to be updated||in 15 reviews|
|parris island||in 17 reviews|
|pool was closed||in 36 reviews|
|sliding door||in 55 reviews|
|soft sheets||in 20 reviews|
|staff very rude||in 3 reviews|
|staff was great||in 55 reviews|
|towels were dingy||in 7 reviews|
|wash clothes||in 16 reviews|
1. The newer bed was very comfortable, although that metal frame that it sits on is very squeaky. 2. The view out the back was pleasant to see the tide coming in and out of the sound area. 3. The fridge was handy and although I didn't use it, the microwave is also handy.
1. The shower head. 2. I was there the first week in October. It was 82 degrees and above. One day it was 89! The pool had water, but wasn't clean and pool area locked. Seriously? 3. The ice machine was outside and scary looking. Don't know what's lurking in the machine and the water lines. 4.The awning covering the walkway was dirty and torn. 5. There was a nice little sitting area downstairs outside with outdoor wicker and the cushions were torn showing the padding. 6. Should eggs at breakfast really be folded in four? Oh boy. 7. Tv is way to small and cable channels suck. 8. Why have a safe in the room if it doesn't work. Ridiculous.
Loved the view, employees, and location. Women up front when I arrived was very helpful and another one helped me find a great local beach and restaurant.
Coffee, juice, and water were horrible. Pool was closed and it was 83 outside.
Excellent staff...pleasant check in and out
A Lille pricey... would like to see late check in and late check out
Clean but there were roches
Pool, refrigerator, microwave.
No public restrooms after hours if arrival time is before ckeck in time.
Take the family on a fun-filled trip to this 100% Non Smoking Howard Johnson Inn Beaufort/Parris Island ideally located off Highway 21 just one mile from the Marine Corp Air Station, four miles from boat or walking tours of historic downtown Beaufort, less than 10 miles from Parris Island, and near a historic lighthouse and magnificent beaches at Hunting Island State Park. There are several restaurants within one mile of this lodging. Start your morning energized with a complimentary Rise and Dine continental breakfast. Enjoy complimentary car and large-vehicle parking to make traveling with the entire family convenient, and at the end of an exciting day, take the family to the outdoor pool. Guest rooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, microwave and refrigerator. Smoke-free rooms are also available. There is no charge for children 17 and under with an adult.
based on 887 reviews
Things to Know
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Howard Johnson by Wyndham Beaufort/Parris Island
Most Popular Landmarks
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park 3.2 mi
- University of South Carolina-Beaufort 3.2 mi
- John Mark Verdier House 3.2 mi
- Beaufort Museum 3.3 mi
|Hilton Head Island||15.3 mi|
|Savannah/Hilton Head||35.4 mi|
|Yemassee, South Carolina||18.4 mi|
|Savannah, Georgia||35 mi|