Good to know
|Distance to city center||2.3 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Beijing Capital|
|Distance to airport||15.7 mi|
|"The breakfast buffet is quite good."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Good location."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"the room was well kept and somme staff are very helpful"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"The staff were not helpful."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The location is the only positive thing at all"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|assist with enquiries||in 3 reviews|
|beijing||in 4 reviews|
|book our taxi||in 7 reviews|
|breakfast food||in 19 reviews|
|great location||in 21 reviews|
|hotel have a nice||in 4 reviews|
|items forgotten||in 3 reviews|
|restock of items||in 3 reviews|
|rooms were not good||in 15 reviews|
|separate toilet from room||in 6 reviews|
|somme||in 3 reviews|
|staff are very helpful||in 41 reviews|
The staff did not speak English,the good thing is that they tried to help by vocal translators.
Staff are very helpful and friendly.
The facility is outdated and smelly.
No wall between the toilet and bed
room is not clean ,full of smoke smell and have a condom left in the room.
- The staff did not speak a word of English, we had to converse by typing via a translating app which was extremely inconvenient. - The Hotel did not have any source of food at any time, except for breakfast in the morning. - The reception staff charged me twice for my stay without asking my permission, as they claimed that their POS card machine did not print a receipt. Yet I got 2 messages from my bank indicating that they charged me twice successfully and the amount has been deducted twice. They stated that I can call the police if I wanted as they wouldn’t reverse the transaction, nor reimburse me the amount. I gave up and I’m hoping that I could dispute it through my bank. Yet they were very difficult and rude that I was about to tear up, begging them to book me a taxi to go to the tourist attractions. - I asked the reception staff to book me on a tour that was advertised in their lobby and paid for it on the spot. When I showed up in the lobby at 7am the next day to be picked up by the tour bus as instructed, the reception staff informed me that the Forbidden City was closed today. Hence why would you book me on a tour and make me pay when it’s unavailable? Then I started researching online as didn’t believe them, it indicated that the forbidden city was open. Then the reception staff said the tour was full and couldn’t accommodate me, so they lied to me! They paid back my money for the tour and I asked them to book me a taxi to go there on my own. - The Hotel and rooms are extremely old and not in the best condition. Not at all what was lavishly advertised on Booking.com
With a stay at Springs Valley, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, a 4-minute drive from Hongqiao Market and 10 minutes from Temple of Heaven. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
based on 35 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Springs Valley
Where is Springs Valley located?
Springs Valley is located at No.57 Xin Fu Street in Dongcheng, 2.3 miles from the center of Beijing. Temple of Heaven is the closest landmark to Springs Valley.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Springs Valley?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Springs Valley.
Does Springs Valley offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Springs Valley offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Springs Valley offer free parking?
No, Springs Valley does not offer free parking.
Does Springs Valley offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Springs Valley does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Springs Valley from the airport?
Springs Valley is 7.5 miles from Beijing Nanyuan.
Can you bring pets to Springs Valley?
No, pets are not allowed at Springs Valley.
Does Springs Valley have a pool?
No, Springs Valley does not have a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple of Heaven 0.9 mi
- Beijing Ancient Observatory 1.5 mi
- Panjiayuan Antique Market 1.7 mi
- National Museum of China 2 mi
- Mausoleum of Mao Zedong 2.1 mi
- Great Hall of the People 2.3 mi
|Beijing Nanyuan||7.5 mi|
|Beijing Capital||15.7 mi|
|Luanping Erdaogoumen||78.7 mi|