Jersey City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Jersey City
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 25% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$229||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$222||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Jersey City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Jersey City hotel
- Looking to enjoy a bit of spa time while you are in Jersey City? Courtyard by Marriott Jersey City Newport is a great hotel option to consider. Located 0.9 miles away from downtown Jersey City, Courtyard by Marriott Jersey City Newport is centrally located and features an indoor pool, spa and fitness center.
- Want to be close to a variety of local restaurants and diners? Hoboken is a great area to check out for hotels. The hotel W Hoboken is on the eastside of Hoboken by the water and is nearby a number of restaurants, like Tony Boloney’s Hoboken and Wicked Wolf Tavern.
- Hotels in Jersey City offer visitors the chance to be close to New York City while remaining outside the hustle and bustle. This is particularly the case for the hotels in Weehawken as a bridge connects it directly to Manhattan. One good hotel option in the area is the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, which is also right next to one of the ferries to Manhattan.
- Another alternative neighborhood is The Heights, which is located on the westside of Jersey City. This area is particularly ideal for those who want to be close to Newark Liberty International Airport. For instance, the Rodeway Inn in The Heights is just an 8.8-mile drive from the airport.
- The Newport train station is on the northside of Jersey City and offers a quick and convenient way to get to Manhattan from Jersey City. The area is also a popular spot for waterfront hotels like The Westin Jersey City Newport and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City, both of which are in walking distance of the train station.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jersey City
Are hotels in Jersey City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Jersey City?
What are the best hotels near Journal Square?
How much does a hotel cost in Jersey City?
Where in Jersey City is best for budget hotels?
Where is best to stay in Jersey City for families traveling with children?
What luxury hotels are in Jersey City?
What hotels are close to the Grove Street train station?
How much is a hotel in Jersey City for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jersey City?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jersey City by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Jersey City hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Jersey City hotelsShow all
Best rooms in Jersey City
Best ComfortFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability