Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Beijing
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 10% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$121||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$122||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Beijing hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Beijing hotel
- Visit the Forbidden City, a huge palace dating back to the Ming dynasty in which the royalty of China up to the Qing dynasty resided. Today it is a World Heritage Site and one of the most popular destinations for tourists. Hosted inside is the Palace Museum, exhibiting imperial Chinese art. Choose the Hotel Ascott Raffles City Beijing, nestled at the Meridian Gate, the entrance into the Forbidden City. The aparthotel offers luxurious apartments and a pool. A cheaper alternative is the Palace Hotel Forbidden City, a 3-star hotel located a 10-minute walk from the site.
- To explore one of the most iconic religious sites, visit the Temple of Heaven, situated in the southeast of the city. The temple dates back to the Ming dynasty and the RJ Brown Hotel Beijing places you a 15-minute walk through the park from the temple. The 3-star hotel features breakfast, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Jun'an Hotel is a 4-star alternative, equally close but on the other side of the park encasing the temple.
- Culture lovers will appreciate a visit to the National Museum of China, not far from Tiananmen Square, the Mausoleum and The Great Hall of People, so all cultural tastes are catered to. China Great Hall Hotel is situated amidst these cultural treats, about 7 minutes from Tiananmen Square and 15 minutes from the National Museum. Capital Hotel is a posh upmarket choice, about 15-20 minutes from the museum and Tiananmen Square.
- Wangfujing in the Dongcheng District is the most famous shopping street in Beijing where travellers will find department stores, authentic tea stores as and a diverse range of food in the snack street. The luxurious Beijing Hotel is located in the pedestrian area of the street, opposite the Palaeolithic Museum. Only three cross streets further down is snack street, where visitors can enjoy delectable delicacies. Further north of the street is the Novotel Beijing Peace, a 4-star choice with chic rooms and close vicinity to all the amenities and shops Wangfujing has to offer.
- One major reason travellers come to Beijing is, of course, The Great Wall, located in the north of the city. Choose the Mutianyu Great Wall section, as it is most popular with children and allows all members of the family to enjoy this mesmerising site. There is a cable car going up and a toboggan to get down again, great fun for young and old alike. To be close to this section of the wall, consider the Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, an upmarket choice situated in the wild nature of China, about a 45-minute drive from the wall. If you want to get the best out of Beijing city and the wall, opt for the ibis Kunming, which puts you about 1 hour to the wall and Beijing city centre by car.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Beijing
Are hotels in Beijing safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Beijing?
What are the best hotels near Wangfujing Street?
Which hotels in Beijing are close to Beijing International Airport?
Which are 5-star hotels in Beijing?
Which are cheap hotels in Beijing?
Which hotels in Beijing have facilities for disabled guests?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Beijing?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Beijing by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Beijing hotelsNovotel Xinqiao has a long history since 1954 and hosted numerous prominent and global leaders. Centrally located within walking distance to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Wangfujing shopping area. Unique to this hotel of 700 guestrooms, is the hot spring water from 1,400 meters underground and supplied to all guestrooms and spas. Utopia Chinese restaurant is famous for its authentic Peking roast duck.Free Wi-FiSpaCheck availabilityCheck availabilityWith a stay at Prime Hotel Beijing Wangfujing, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, steps from Wangfujing Street and within a 5-minute drive of Forbidden City. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Check availabilityWith a stay at The Great Wall Hotel Beijing(Former The Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing), you'll be centrally located in Beijing, just a 3-minute walk from Sanlitun and 5 minutes by foot from National Agricultural Exhibition Center. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Check availability
Go to map
Most recommended Beijing hotelsShow all
Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao
Prime Hotel Beijing Wangfujing
Best Housekeeping StaffWith a stay at Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Beijing Wangfujing, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, steps from Wangfujing Street and within a 5-minute drive of Forbidden City. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Beijing? This hotel has 3500 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Check availability
Sunworld Dynasty Hotel Beijing Wangfujing
The Great Wall Hotel Beijing
Hotels near TiananmenShow all
Best Luxury HotelWith a stay at Beijing Hotel Nuo Forbidden City, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, within a 10-minute walk of Tiananmen Square and Tiananmen. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Free Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Beijing Hotel Nuo Forbidden City
Days Inn by Wyndham Forbidden City Beijing
Tianan Rega Hotel
Best rooms in Beijing
Home Inn Xinxingqiao
Best Boutique HotelCheck availability