Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Caernarfon
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$89|
|Average price (weekend night):||$78|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Caernarfon cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Caernarfon hotel
- Looking for a hotel right in the town center? Ty Dre Town House is just the place as it is a mere 0.2 miles from the center of Caernarfon. As for amenities at the hotel, it features a hip bar and restaurant along with tennis courts.
- If you are arriving by car to Caernarfon and you need a hotel with parking, consider staying at Victoria House B&B. It is also right along the waterfront and offers gorgeous views of the sea. Additionally, it is close to many restaurants such as Stones Bistro and Wal Restaurant.
- For a hotel right on Caernarfon Bay, look no further than Bryn Mor Beach Hotel. It is located just a short walk from the water and features a restaurant, bar and lounge. It is also close to Caernarfon Airworld Aviation Museum.
- Castle St is a great area to find cheap hotels in Caernarfon such as Ty Castell. It is also one of the main streets for pubs and bars like The Palace Vaults and Bar Bach. On top of that, Castle St is just around the corner from the center of downtown.
- Wish you could do a bit of swimming while you are in Caernarfon? Why not stay at a hotel with a swimming pool then. For instance, Hotel Port Dinorwic has a large indoor pool along with a restaurant and bar. It also is directly overlooking the Menai Strait offering beautiful views of the Welsh seaside. And if that isn’t enough, there is also free parking available.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Caernarfon
Where to stay in Caernarfon?
Hotels near Mount Snowdon have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Caernarfon?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Caernarfon for as cheap as $22 in the last 3 days. The average price is $118.
What hotels offer transport from the airport?
If you are looking for a hotel offering complimentary transport to and from the airport, then Ty Dre Town House is the answer. It is located in the heart of downtown Caernarfon and in addition to free airport transport, it also features tennis courts and has bicycles available to rent.
Where is good to stay for visiting the countryside?
Excited to explore the Welsh countryside and you want an accommodation that makes that easy? Bryn Eglwys Hotel is a great option to consider as it is located right inside Snowdonia National Park. It also has its own restaurant and bar. And if you want to head into the city, the hotel is only 13.1 miles outside of town.
What luxury hotels are in Caernarfon?
Caernarfon is largely a quiet town, so there aren’t too many luxury resorts in the city. That being said, there a few luxury hotels like the Ty'n Rhos Country House, for example. It is a rustic 5-star hotel with classic countryside activities and amenities like golf. There is also a restaurant and bar at the hotel.
What hotels feature spa facilities?
For travelers who want to enjoy a bit of spa action while they are in town, the Celtic Royal Hotel is the go-to spa hotel in Caernarfon. Centrally located just down the street from the Caernarfon Crown Court and only a 5-minute walk from Caernarfon Castle, the hotel features a steam room, sauna, heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and even a fitness center. Additionally, it has a large dance floor and conference room.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.