Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Ogunquit
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 66% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 27% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$201||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$242||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Ogunquit hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Ogunquit hotel
- Hoping to spend most of your vacation relaxing by the ocean? Choose a hotel next to Ogunquit Beach, such as the Juniper Hill Inn located a six-minute walk from the beach. The Gorges Grant Hotel is another option that is nine minutes’ walk from the beach. Ogunquit Beach is a popular sunbathing and swimming area, and the soft white sand is perfect for picnicking.
- If you’re an art enthusiast, select a hotel near the Ogunquit Museum of American Art, a gallery that houses more than 3000 pieces ranging from the 1800s to present day. The Grand Hotel is located close by and offers guests a heated indoor pool and hot tub.
- To experience some of Ogunquit’s nightlife, book a hotel near Clay Hill Farm, a large sanctuary that has an on-site restaurant, bar, and live music. The Admiral’s Inn Resort is only a five-minute walk to Clay Hill Farm and a two-minute walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
- For travelers who enjoy hiking and would like to see the city’s natural scenery, pick a hotel near Beach Plum Farm, such as the Gorges Grant Hotel located five minutes’ walk away. Beach Plum Farm is a 22-acre nature preserve that features a variety of trails, remnants of a salt water farm, and various forms of wildlife.
- If you would like to learn about the city’s history, choose a hotel near the Ogunquit Heritage Museum, such as the Meadowmere Resort located a three-minute walk away. The museum contains several exhibits that educate visitors on Ogunquit’s architecture, heritage, and culture, and it also houses a large genealogical library.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ogunquit
Are hotels in Ogunquit safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Ogunquit?
What are the best hotels near Ogunquit Beach?
What are some good hotels in Ogunquit near the Perkins Cove Drawbridge?
Are there hotels in Ogunquit with free parking?
Which hotels in Ogunquit have a good view?
Are there any spa-hotels in Ogunquit?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ogunquit?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ogunquit by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Ogunquit hotels
Go to map