Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.5 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Chiang Mai|
|Distance to airport||2.4 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Changmoi House is one of the very few Chiang Mai hotels that provide halal breakfast. We got to choose from a breakfast menu set and were pleasantly surprised with the beautifully plated delicious food served on individual tray. On our last day we had to leave for the airport before 7 am and the Malay-speaking Mas cooked and packed our breakfast. Thanks Mas! 2. The kitchen staff and receptionist were efficient and friendly. 3. The hotel is small, cosy and as pretty as the pictures posted. Lots of instagrammable spots.
1. The lock area on the double leaf door of my ground floor twin room is a little bit damaged resulting in a little gap where you can see the room light from outside and people can probably peep inside. The locking mechanism doesn’t appear secure. Please make good or replace the door. 2. If you have problem with getting your luggage up any stairs please ensure that you choose ground floor rooms.
Location was great. Within walking distance to Warorot Market and Tha Pae Gate. Loads of eating places nearby. Staff were great too. Everyone was really friendly and accommodating. On our last day, we told them we would be checking out early at 6:30 am. As breakfast starts at 7 am, we were pleasantly surprised they'd packed breakfast for us to go (fruits, bread, spreads and milk). Do consider this cosy little place for your stay in Chiang Mai!
We loved the design of the place. However, the stairs were quite steep (up to the room and in the room itself. We had a villa and the stairs in the room leads up to the loft / bedroom area). I was travelling with my parents who are thankfully mobile and fit but I would recommend anyone travelling with elderly or young children to find out about the room set up before booking just in case :)
We stayed a couple of days. Very nice staff, delicious breakfast, very well located hotel, very cozy and very charming. The lovely reception, Artti the receptionist helped us a lot, gave us ideas of what we could do and even organized the events we did. I keep this hotel for the day I return without a doubt.
The room was lovely! Very big and great value for money.
Nothing, everything was well done
Clean, close to Sunday night market
With a stay at Changmoi House (Little Village), you'll be centrally located in Chiang Mai, a 9-minute walk from Riverside and 11 minutes by foot from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 176 reviews
Things to Know
- Clean rooms
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Changmoi House (Little Village)
Where is Changmoi House (Little Village) located?
Changmoi House (Little Village) is located at 37 Changmoi Kao Rd. A.Muang in Chang Moi, 0.5 miles from the center of Chiang Mai. Sunday Walking Street Market is the closest landmark to Changmoi House (Little Village).
When is check-in time and check-out time at Changmoi House (Little Village)?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Changmoi House (Little Village).
Does Changmoi House (Little Village) offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Changmoi House (Little Village) offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Changmoi House (Little Village) offer free parking?
Yes, Changmoi House (Little Village) offers free parking.
Does Changmoi House (Little Village) offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Changmoi House (Little Village) does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Changmoi House (Little Village) from the airport?
Changmoi House (Little Village) is 2.4 miles from Chiang Mai. Changmoi House (Little Village) is 49.7 miles from Lampang.
Can you bring pets to Changmoi House (Little Village)?
No, pets are not allowed at Changmoi House (Little Village).
Does Changmoi House (Little Village) have a pool?
No, Changmoi House (Little Village) does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Changmoi House (Little Village)
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sunday Walking Street Market 425 yd
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 0.4 mi
- Wat Chiang Mun 0.5 mi
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center 0.5 mi
- Wat Chedi Luang 0.5 mi
- Chiang Mai Gate 0.6 mi
|Chiang Mai||2.4 mi|