Find cheap flights to Chiang Mai
Good to know
|April||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 5% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 19% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$809||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Chiang Mai
- Looking for cheap airfare to Chiang Mai? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Chiang Mai for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $573, from New York $621, from San Francisco $629
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Chiang Mai is April.
- Hoping to learn more about the different hotels and attractions in Chiang Mai? After your flight to Chiang Mai lands, stop by one of the main travel agent desks located in Chiang Mai International Airport. The employees at these desks can help you to plan your trip and answer any questions you may have.
- Although Chiang Mai International Airport does not offer free WiFi, travelers can purchase Internet time from the airport’s Internet cafe or Black Canyon Coffee. The process is simple, and you can always add more minutes to your account if you would like.
- Interested in using public transportation to travel to the city center after your flight to Chiang Mai lands? Consider taking the local bus, as there is a station located directly outside the Arrivals terminal that will take travelers to Chiang Mai’s Old Town. If there is no additional traffic, this trip should only take 20 minutes.
- For those that would like to have a particularly relaxing travel experience in Chiang Mai International Airport, purchase an access pass to one of the airport’s two private lounges. Both are located in the Departures wing and offer travelers complimentary WiFi, snacks, and a comfortable place to wait for your flight to take off.
- If you would like to pamper yourself during a long day of traveling, visit one of the three spas located throughout the different terminals of Chiang Mai International Airport. They offer a variety of beauty services, including massages, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
FAQs - booking Chiang Mai flights
How much does it cost to fly to Chiang Mai?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Chiang Mai?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Chiang Mai?
What is the name of Chiang Mai’s airport?
How far is Chiang Mai Airport from central Chiang Mai?
What are good hotels near Chiang Mai International Airport?
Is there a prayer room in Chiang Mai International Airport?
What shopping options does Chiang Mai International Airport have?
Is there a place for me to store my luggage at Chiang Mai International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Chiang Mai
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Chiang Mai Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Chiang Mai Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Chiang Mai
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.