Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Macau
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 20% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$190||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$288||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Macau hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Macau hotel
- Macau is known for having a high concentration of casinos, making it a great place to visit if you’re looking for quality gambling. The MGM Macau is a luxury 5-star casino hotel next to the Zhujiang River, while the Waldo Hotel is a more affordable option near the Downtown area with an on-site casino.
- If you’re visiting Macau on a budget, choose a hotel that offers free amenities, such as shuttle services, free breakfast, and complimentary parking. The Grand Lisboa Macau Hotel is a three-minute walk from the Van Nam Lake and offers a complimentary shuttle bus that makes stops throughout the region. The Crowne Plaza is alongside the South China Sea and offers free parking.
- For travelers who would like to stay in an area with many attractions and restaurants, opt for a hotel in the Macau Peninsula, such as the Harbourview Hotel. The Macau Peninsula is the oldest neighborhood in the area, and it contains many popular sights, including the Church of St. Paul and the Macau Museum of Art.
- Hoping to experience Macau’s vibrant nightlife? If so, choose a hotel in the neighborhood of Cotai, like the Four Seasons Hotel. Cotai is a newer neighborhood that is packed with bars, clubs, and casinos, including Club Cubic and The Macallan Whisky Bar & Lounge.
- If you’d like to learn about Macau’s local history, book a hotel near the Museum of Macau, like the Holiday Hotel, which is only a four-minute walk from the museum. The Museum of Macau contains many exhibits that feature artifacts and information pertinent to Macau’s history as a former Portuguese colony, and how it grew to be the region it is today.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Macau
Are hotels in Macau safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Macau?
What are the best hotels near Cotai Strip?
Which hotels in Macau are near Senado Square?
What are some good hotels in Macau near the Macau Tower?
Are there any spa-hotels in Macau?
What hotels in Macau offer swimming pools?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Macau?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Macau by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Macau hotels
Go to map