Saint George hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Saint George
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 120% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$88||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$112||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Saint George hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Saint George hotel
- Golfers should consider staying between the Southgate Golf Club and the Bloomington Country Club in order to be able to play two different courses. The 3-star Wingate by Wyndham St George is 1.6 miles away from Bloomington and 2.3 miles away from Southgate. La Quinta Inn & Suites St George is a 2-star option almost opposite the Wingate on the other side of Interstate 15.
- Traveling with kids and want to stay near the J.C. Snow Park, which has 12 acres of outdoor space including play areas as well as volleyball and skate parks, and the Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center? Think about staying at the 2-star Quality Inn Saint George South Bluff, which is a 0.3 miles drive from the Fun Center and a 1.2 miles drive from the Park. The St George Inn & Suites is also near these two attractions.
- If you want to visit the museums in the historical area, think about booking a hotel such as the 3-star Best Western Coral Hills, just under a mile away from the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum and a 0.6 miles drive from the St George Tabernacle. This hotel is also a 0.2 miles walk from the St George City Art Museum. The more reasonably priced 2-star Dixie Palms Motel is another good option.
- For those who have come to St George to visit the St George Temple, the first temple in Utah for the Latter Day Saints, why not stay at the 2-star Howard Johnson Inn & Suites, which is a three-minute drive from the Temple. Another option nearby is the 3-star Best Western Travel Inn, which also has a three-minute drive to the Temple.
- If you like to hike, then you could stay near the Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, which provides many hiking trails. Dixie Sugarloaf provides some good opportunities to hike, so you can book a room at Seven Wives Inn, which is a three-minute drive from Dixie Sugarloaf or the Days Inn by Wyndham, St George, which is just a four-minute drive away.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Saint George
Are hotels in Saint George safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Saint George?
What are the best hotels near Dixie Convention Center?
Which hotels in Saint George have good views?
What are the best hotels in Saint George to stay with children?
Which hotels in Saint George are nearest to the St George Dinosaur Discovery Site?
Are there any hotels in Saint George that include breakfast in the price?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Saint George?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Saint George by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Saint George hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Saint George hotelsShow all
Best Family HotelFree Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability