- All reviews
House situated on a small plateau surrounded by 126 acres of farm fields, pastures and forests and a few miles of unspoiled beaches south-east of the island. Until the nineteenth century the name of the farm was Binicalssitx, but in 1800 after being burned by pirates, already knew her by its present name. It is one of the mansions that best represents the neoclassical style, influenced by Palladio, provided by the British domination of the island. All apartments have independent access and are designed and furnished according to the rural tradition of the area. A lovely typical home kitchen circle vault and a living sunroom, open the lawn surrounding the pool make this beautiful farm.