- Unbeatable seafront location and just 50 meters from Marina Golf course, 18 holes par 72, providing special discounts for hotel guests, and very close to Cabo de Gata Natural Park.
Facilities and services:
- Sun terrace provided with 4 large freeform swimming pools for adults and children. In winter one pool converts to an indoor heated pool. Pool bar.
- Amusement arcade and children’s playground.
- Delfi children’s club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities (children under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- Complete Wellness Centre (supplement) including fitness area, and sauna, jacuzzis, Turkish bath, massages and facial and body treatments.
- Servigroup Sports: accommodation and special services for professional teams and amateur (biking, cycling, bmx racing and triathlon). Engine´s concentrations and presentations (Almeria´s circuit at 60 km).
- Paddle Club with four courts (opened in 2012 - supplement).
- Scuba Diving lessons for all levels: pool and open water dives (summer and winter, supplement).
- Irish pub and snack bar.
- Entertainment programme for adults and children (high season).
- Meeting rooms for meetings, conferences and events, TV room.
- Hairdresser (supplement), gift shops and newsagents.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.
- Internet connection at reception area (supplement).
- “Cala Marina” refreshment stand on the beach and reserved beach area for customers’ use serviced by the hotel staff, hire of sunbeds and parasols available (supplement).
- Hotel-owned covered/outdoor parking spaces (supplement): 356.
- 334 large and comfortable rooms with balcony and with superb views, 2 queen size beds of 135x200 cm. each (extra beds are not allowed) and fully equipped: air conditioning (depends on the season) and heating by fan coil system, full bathroom, hairdryer, balcony, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV, mini fridge, safe (supplement) and intelligent locking system.
- The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.
-No extra beds possible.
- It also has two suites provided with hydromassages.
-Facilities for disabled people: The hotel has double rooms adapted for the disabled people located in the plant of reception (advance booking by phone or e-mail).
-The bathroom is fully equipped (bath or shower) with elements like barriers), mirror with inclination and sink without foot.
-Swimming pool adapted for adequate access.
- Main hotel restaurant: providing buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu and children’s menus available on request.
- Themed buffet at night and children’s menus in high season.
- Italian Restaurant "Il Girasole" offering delicious à la carte dishes. (Open only on certain dates - supplement).
Fire and safety installations adapted to the current European regulations.
food cleanliness staff
We liked the comfort of the room very much, and the food was excellent.
The barman was a little unpleasant and the selection of wine in the bar limited, only one choice of white.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the hotel was very good value for money in a pleasant location.
very friendly staff , great facilities , position was perfect very little , if any road noise . overall although a little on the large size would stay again .
food was a little bland , and could have been warmer
Service and assistance received from hotel, restaurant, bar staff
The cleaning department uses aerosol sprays extensively; it caused allergic reactions and I know they damage the ozone layer; they should discontinue using them.
Our second visit - not as good as the first. Had asked for room with a sea view but got room on the right side of the Hotel as you look at the sea - no sun on balcony all day and had to sit on the balcony to get a glimpse of the sea. The hotel is doing building work - loud drilling banging starting at 8.30 in the morning and going on until 8.00pm. This is totally unacceptable and does not make for a relaxing stay. This is supposed to be a four star Hotel - should the minibar really be empty. Also charged on arrival - get the feeling the management do not really trust their guests.
slept and ate as weather was not good enough to use outdoor facilities
no tea and coffee making facilities
Good food & facilities
Minibar was empty - not good enough for a four star Hotel. The Hotel charged my credit card on arrival. This is unacceptable. Food, especially dinner buffet was always cold.