Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Kissimmee
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 5% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$107||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$121||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kissimmee hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Kissimmee hotel
- Kissimmee is known for its close proximity to several of Orlando’s most famous amusement parks, such as Disney World, Busch Gardens, and Legoland Florida. If you would like easy access to the theme parks, consider booking a hotel in Kissimmee with a shuttle service, such as the budget-friendly Quality Inn & Suites by the Park.
- Old Town, just off of highway 192, is an imitation of a traditional Florida town, complete with tree-lined brick streets, shops, and restaurants. Consider staying nearby at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, which has two pools and spa services, or the more budget-friendly Celebration Suites.
- To add an element of fun for children to your stay, consider booking a room at a hotel or resort with water parks onsite. Fantasy World and Resort offers guests 5-storey-high water slides and comes with a lazy river. The Liki Tiki Village by Diamond Resorts has an on-site water park, as well as tennis and basketball courts, an arcade, and miniature golf.
- There are several exceptional 4-star hotels and resorts for a luxury stay, such as Reunion Resort A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, which features 11 outdoor pools and three onsite golf courses. Or, book a room at the 4-star Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa, with an outdoor pool, a hot tub and spacious suites.
- If you’re looking for budget hotels in Kissimmee, you have plenty of options to choose from. Consider booking a room at Rodeway Inn Maingate, which is just three miles from Walt Disney World. You could also try Magic Castle Inn and Suites, close to Congo River Golf and offering an outdoor pool.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kissimmee
Are hotels in Kissimmee safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Kissimmee?
What are the best hotels near Old Town?
How much does a hotel cost in Kissimmee?
What hotels in Kissimmee offer suite accommodation for groups?
What hotels in Kissimmee are best for business travelers?
Where are the best hotels in Kissimmee downtown?
Are there hotels in Kissimmee with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Kissimmee for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kissimmee?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kissimmee by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kissimmee hotels
Go to map