Good to know
|Value for money||9.2|
|Distance to city center||0.1 mi|
|"Great location, safe, friendly staff."||(in 219 reviews)|
|"All of staff are super awesome."||(in 164 reviews)|
|"Nice capsule concept and very comfy beds."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"There was only two showers and toilets."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"No soap supplied for shower."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"and then my clothes and hair smell like the ashtray"||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|allow privacy||in 49 reviews|
|bathroom is clean||in 12 reviews|
|best hostel||in 141 reviews|
|bunk beds||in 82 reviews|
|charging point||in 4 reviews|
|city center||in 46 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 26 reviews|
|common area||in 22 reviews|
|double room||in 117 reviews|
|fresh smell||in 4 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 215 reviews|
|great location||in 286 reviews|
|hang my clothes||in 16 reviews|
|heart of the city center||in 16 reviews|
|hostel were very good||in 108 reviews|
|location value for money||in 189 reviews|
|main square||in 29 reviews|
|shelf in shower||in 37 reviews|
|staff and hostel||in 239 reviews|
Great location, comfortable beds, great vale.
The lockers are very noisy when taking things in and out and can be disturbing to other guests.
Great location, you got the privacy in the dorms.
1. Location is great. Close to the main attractions and easy access to public transportation. 2. Room is spacious and the mattress is comfortable. 3. The staff were friendly, helping me print out the bus tickets.
1. There was no space and hanger in the bathrooms. And only 2 toilets and 2 showers for all female guests. 2. The bathrooms and toilets were a bit dirty and smelled. 3. Because it is so close to the street, it’s noisy, especially on the weekend nights. 3. There is no kitchen, just a microwave, a fridge and a kettle.
The locations is one of the best I've stayed, really close to main touristic and central area, with lots of restaurant nearby. Good style of beds; Good locker with key provided (thin tough).
Elevator is bad (but just use stairs); smells smoke (cigarettes) some times
We booked an apartment available with the hostel. very spacious.
With a stay at Main Square Hostel in Zagreb (Donji Grad), you'll be steps from Ban Jelacic Square and Dolac. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
based on 1,299 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Main Square Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dolac 106 yd
- Crkva svete Katarine 192 yd
- Muzej prekinutih veza 263 yd
- Zagrebačka katedrala 304 yd
- Hrvatski muzej naivne umjetnosti 327 yd
- Kula Lotrščak 349 yd
|Zagreb Franjo Tuđman||6.7 mi|