Travel restrictionsSpain has restricted most travelers arriving from outside the EU/Schengen, the UK, and countries with reciprocal agreements for accepting travelers. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Arrecife
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 10% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$125||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$124||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Arrecife hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Arrecife hotel
- To learn about Arrecife’s vibrant past, choose a hotel near the Castillo de San José, a fortress that dates back to the 1700s and now contains a museum with artefacts from the area and local works of art. The San Ginés hotel is a budget choice that is less than a 10-minute drive from the castle and is directly next to the city’s oceanfront promenade.
- Interested in spending your vacation relaxing by the ocean? Select a hotel near Playa Reducto, such as the El Hotel Diamar & Centro de Negocios which is directly adjacent. Playa Reducto is one of the most popular beaches in Arrecife and has become known for its cleanliness, soft sand, and variety of amenities, such as lifeguards and public toilets.
- If you are an art enthusiast, consider booking a hotel near Casa De La Cultura Agustín De La Hoz, such as the Miramar Hotel located just a 2-minute walk away. The Casa De La Cultura Agustín De La Hoz is a quaint museum located in a private home that contains pieces from Spanish artists, making it a great way to see local works while also seeing some of the area’s architecture.
- For visitors who are particularly interested in the local culture, pick one of the many hotels near the CACT Lanzarote, otherwise known as the city’s cultural centre. The Hotel Lancelot is a casual choice that will place you within a 5-minute walk of the cultural centre and its many exhibits and events.
- To have a particularly luxurious and relaxing vacation, consider staying in one of Arrecife’s spa hotels, such as the 5-star Arrecife Gran Hotel & Spa which is located directly on the beachfront and offers a variety of services, including standard massages and treatments.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Arrecife
Are hotels in Arrecife safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Arrecife?
Which hotels in Arrecife have good views?
Which hotels in Arrecife have a good pool?
Which hotels in Arrecife are near La Casa Amarilla?
Which hotels in Arrecife are near the Jose Ramirez Cerda Park?
How much is a hotel in Arrecife for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Arrecife for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Arrecife?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Arrecife by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Arrecife hotels
Go to map