Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Pensacola
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$121||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$173||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Pensacola hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Pensacola hotel
- If you’re visiting Pensacola for the first time, you may want to stay in the downtown area, which offers a vast array of activities from art galleries to restaurants. Most hotels in Pensacola’s Downtown are within walking distance to major attractions like the buzzing Palafox Street and the Plaza de Luna Memorial Moment. Try Sole Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, or Pensacola Grand Hotel.
- If the main reason why you’re heading to Pensacola is for its world-famous beaches, consider staying near Pensacola Bay Bridge, as it’s less than a 20-minute drive to the white sands of Pensacola Beach. You can either stay at Sole Inn & Suites for a more affordable option, or splurge during your stay at a more expensive place like Courtyard By Marriott.
- In case you want to stay as close to the best restaurants in town, it’s best to find a place as near Palafox Street as possible. New World Inn, Sole Inn & Suites, and Days Inn Pensacola are within walking distance to great restaurants, like Carmen’s Lunch Bar and The Tin Cow Downtown Pensacola. Hit the Ruby Slipper Cafe for a great local brunch experience.
- Pensacola is also known for being the “Cradle of Naval Aviation,” and it boasts the National Naval Aviation Museum, which is free to visit. For the aviation aficionados, the closest hotels are located on the west side of the city, including Suburban Extended Stay Hotel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
- If you want to stay in a more secluded and residential-style area, northeast Pensacola is the place to be. Some of the best hotels in the area are close to the university area, including Candlewood Suites Pensacola and Holiday Inn Pensacola.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Pensacola
Are hotels in Pensacola safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Pensacola?
What are the best hotels for families?
What are the best business hotels?
What are the best hotels for couples?
What is the best place to stay for golfers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Pensacola?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Pensacola by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Pensacola hotelsEnjoy the sunshine and the sunny hospitality at this Baymont Inn and Suites Pensacola, just off Interstate 10 and convenient to beaches, downtown Pensacola, Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport, Naval Air Station Pensacola, National Naval Aviation Museum, Blackwater River State Park, the University of West Florida and corporate offices including General Electric and International Paper. Pets are welcome at this lodging, which features complimentary wireless Internet and complimentary breakfast as well as a flat-screen TV in every room. Accessible rooms are available, and there is no charge for kids through age 17 when accompanied by adults.Free Wi-FiPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Pensacola hotelsShow all
Best Hotel BuildingWith a stay at Pensacola Grand Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Pensacola, just a 2-minute walk from Pensacola Civic Center and 14 minutes by foot from Saenger Theatre. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Airport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Pensacola Grand Hotel
The Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Naval Base area in Pensacola, FL offers an affordable solution to long-term accommodations when business travel keeps you on the road. We are located near Naval Air Station Pensacola. As our valued guest, you can enjoy such amenities as free WiFi, business services, an exercise room, laundry facilities and free parking. We invite you to relax and feel at home in your spacious guestroom, which features a well-equipped kitchen, work desk, TV, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Select rooms also have a sofa-sleeper. Also, earn rewards including free nights and gift cards with our Choice Privileges Rewards program.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlyCheck availabilityCheck availability
Best Highway HotelNewly remodeled and conveniently located off exit 7 on I-10, this top ranked Pensacola hotel is close to attractions such as Navy Federal Credit Union, Pensacola Beach and the Naval Air Station-home of the Blue Angels. You'll love our free daily full hot breakfast and the conveniences of home with a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Whether you fit in a carload or a busload, our free parking can accommodate all sized vehicles. The Best Western Plus® Blue Angel Inn prides itself on friendly customer service, clean accommodations and a centralized location. Guests staying at the Blue Angel Inn will be minutes from Five Flags Speedway, the biggest racetrack in Pensacola. Hotel guests will also be near the University of West Florida and Pensacola Beach. Travelers often stay at this hotel for the Blue Angels Air Show, Snowball Derby and the Pensacola Interstate Fair. If you're here on business, the hotel's professional amenities are designed to accommodate your needs. Enjoy free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout the property as well as the 24-hour Business Center. You can even host gatherings with your clients and colleagues in a well-equipped meeting room. You'll find outdoor enjoyment and fun in the sun at our swimming pool. Relax in the sun in a lounge chair, or enjoy the shade in our outdoor gazebo. Make an online reservation today at the Best Western Plus® Blue Angel Inn for the best choice in Florida lodging! Check availability
Best rooms in Pensacola
Best BedsWith a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West I 10 in Pensacola, you'll be 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Historic Pensacola Village and 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Pensacola Lighthouse Museum. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Pensacola? This hotel has facilities measuring 650 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Best Romantic Hotel
Welcome to Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/I-10 Pine Forest Road, a friendly, modern hotel near lots of popular, family-friendly restaurants, beautiful sandy beaches and Pensacola, Florida attractions. Scuba dive down to the wreck sites of the USS Oriskany and the USS Massachusetts, or visit the fascinating National Naval Aviation Museum. Soak up the atmosphere at the nearby Five Flags Speedway, and experience thrills and spills at Sam’s Fun City and Water Park. This welcoming hotel in Pensacola, FL also offers easy access to Interstate 10. Feel at home in a comfortable guest room or suite, equipped with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Check emails with free WiFi at the ergonomic desk or work comfortably with the handy lapdesk. Get a great night’s sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed® before waking up refreshed to enjoy Hampton’s free hot breakfast buffet. If you’re heading out early, pick up a free Hampton’s On the Run Breakfast Bag™, Monday through Friday, and buy snacks and drinks at any time in the 24-hour Suite Shop. Swim in the sparking outdoor pool or energize in the free fitness center. Stay productive with useful professional services in the free 24-hour business center, and plan a business event or conference for up to 40 people in the hotel’s modern meeting room or boardroom. Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton®. Check availability