Travel restrictionsThe United Kingdom does not have entry restrictions, but a 14-day quarantine is in place for arriving travelers arriving from outside the travel corridor. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bournemouth
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$99||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$149||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bournemouth hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Bournemouth hotel
- If you are interested in nature and learning more about Bournemouth’s wildlife and scenery, select a hotel next to Hengistbury Head, such as the Commodore hotel located a 5-minute drive away. Hengistbury Head is a nature reserve that contains a large selection of wild flowers, as well as the remnants of an ancient settlement that dates back all the way to the Stone Age.
- For visitors who are art enthusiasts, choose a hotel next to the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, such as the Premier Inn Bournemouth Central that is a 3-minute walk away. This gallery features many Victorian works and often has temporary exhibitions from various time periods.
- Hoping to break out the golf clubs during your trip to Bournemouth? If so, pick a hotel next to the The Club at Meyrick Park, an 18-hole golf course that is open to both guests and members. The Laguna Hotel is an affordable option that is only a 7-minute walk from the course and is set in a charming red-brick building.
- To see a show during your trip, such as an opera, comedy performance or ballet, consider booking a hotel next to the Pavilion Theatre, like the 4-star Hermitage Hotel located a 5-minute walk away. This theatre dates back to the 1920s and is consistently attracting new performers, ensuring that there is always a variety of shows to choose from.
- If you like adventure activities and obstacle courses, select a hotel near RockReef, a centre that offers rock climbing, zip lining, and a variety of ropes courses for all levels. The Park Central Hotel is a standard choice that is only a 7-minute walk from the centre and a 3-minute walk from Poole Bay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bournemouth
Are hotels in Bournemouth safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Bournemouth International Centre?
How much does a hotel cost in Bournemouth?
Are there hotels in Bournemouth with free parking?
Which hotels in Bournemouth offer free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Bournemouth near Bournemouth Beach?
What are good hotels in Bournemouth near the Central Gardens?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bournemouth?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bournemouth by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bournemouth hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Bournemouth hotelsShow all