Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.6 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Catania Fontanarossa|
|Distance to airport||3.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Clean and central
The B&B is very centrally located. That is all the positive thing I can say about it.
1. The owner changed the address of the facility but never informed us. It took us (both sixty plus) almost two hours with two large suitcases to find the B&B facility. The actual B&B where he made us stay was named differently (B&B Catania Etna) and was located at a different address (via Etnea, 198) than the address provided through 'booking.com'. A photo of the property front is attached here. 2. The owner does not accept any credit cards for payments. 3. The room was stuffy and the a/c didn't work properly.
Mosquitoes in the room and the host didn't even react to do something about it.
The location it was perfect and reachable for shopping and restaurants even for the public transport.but from the booking.com the hotel address is writen 290 via etnea but they told us that 3 years ago moved to same street but the nbr was 196.so if you please arrange it .I,m very satisfied for my staying in b&b massimo
This b&b is simply amazing...location is fabulous, right in the heart of via Etnea. Staff offer a great service and the rooms are super clean..definately recommended. Tasha, Malta.
With a stay at B&B Massimo Centro, you'll be centrally located in Catania, steps from Via Etnea and 11 minutes by foot from Catania Cathedral. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 142 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Great reception
- Good management
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about B&B Massimo Centro
Most Popular Landmarks
- Giardino Bellini 56 yd
- Roman Amphitheatre 382 yd
- Orto Botanico 0.4 mi
- Chiesa di San Benedetto 0.5 mi
- Church of the Badia di Sant'Agata 0.5 mi
- Greek Amphitheatre 0.5 mi
|Catania Fontanarossa||3.2 mi|
|Catania Marittima||0.4 mi|