Find cheap flights to Catania
Good to know
|February||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 17% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$1026||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Catania
- Looking for cheap airfare to Catania? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Catania for the following prices or less: From Boston Logan Intl $619, from New York $659, from Los Angeles $684
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Catania is January.
- Need help making last-minute arrangements for your trip to Sicily? That’s not a problem at Catania–Fontanarossa Airport. You can just stop off at the Tourist Information Office once your flight to Catania lands and they will happily help answer any questions and they can even help book tickets and arrange hotels. There is also a Travelex desk where you can book bus tickets for your next destination in Italy.
- If you are looking to enjoy a bit of luxury during your time in the airport, maybe a stop at one of the premium lounges is in order. Casa Alitalia and VIP Lounge SAC both offer a variety of services and amenities from complimentary drinks and snacks to TV and internet. Additionally, business travelers may want to make use of their printing and faxing services.
- Flying through Catania for business? Perhaps the Business Centre in the airport could be of use to you. They have a number of meeting rooms that are available for hire along with complimentary internet, printing, and fax services.
- The Friendship Room is a designated space in the airport to show appreciation for special needs passengers and their attendants. In the room, such passengers and their companions can receive extra support and assistance from the airport, above and beyond what would be expected normally.
- Families with kids will be happy to hear that Catania–Fontanarossa Airport does in fact have a play area available. So why not bring the kids and let them burn off a bit of excess energy before your flight out?
FAQs - booking Catania flights
What is the cheapest flight to Catania?
How far is Catania Airport from central Catania?
What is the name of Catania’s airport?
What restaurants are at the airport?
What hotels offer free transport to and from the airport?
How do I get from the airport to downtown Catania?
What shopping options are there at the airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Catania Fontanarossa
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Catania Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Catania Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Catania
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.