Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Huntsville
Good to know
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
How much does a hotel in Huntsville cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Huntsville hotel
- Interested in doing some hiking during your trip to Huntsville? Choose a hotel near Arrowhead Provincial Park, a park that has a large selection of hiking trails as well as a scenic lake and waterfall. The Arrowhead Inn is an affordable choice that is directly adjacent to the park and offers gardens with a picnic area on site.
- For travelers who enjoy skiing and snowboarding, consider staying at Hidden Valley Highlands, a resort that is located just off of Highway 60. This resort has more than 10 different trails, as well as classes for beginners and equipment rentals.
- If you’re visiting Huntsville with your family, book a hotel near the Muskoka Heritage Place, a family-friendly museum that allows visitors to explore several preserved buildings and exhibits, along with a renowned, old steam train. The Knights Inn is a casual option that is only a two-minute drive to Muskoka Heritage Place and has a play area reserved for kids.
- To spend your vacation relaxing by the water, look at lakefront hotels, such as the Windermere House. The Windermere House is a resort that has an on-site spa, a lively pub, and a private beach that can be accessed by guests.
- For visitors who are golf enthusiasts, choose a hotel next to the Huntsville Downs Golf Course, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites located a nine-minute walk away. This 18-hole golf course has a driving range and a restaurant, plus they offer private golfing lessons.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Huntsville
Where to stay in Huntsville?
Hotels near Arrowhead Provincial Park have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Arrowhead Provincial Park?
Travelers who like staying near Arrowhead Provincial Park recommend Arrowhead Inn, and Tulip Inn.
How much does a hotel cost in Huntsville?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Huntsville for as cheap as $45 in the last 3 days. The average price is $61.
What are some good hotels in Huntsville near Lions Lookout?
Lions Lookout is a peak that offers impressive views of Huntsville’s scenery. The Huntsville Inn is an affordable choice that is less than a 10-minute drive to Lions Lookout and is only a two-minute drive to Muskoka Heritage Place. The Rainbow Inn is a 10-minute drive to Lions Lookout and is only a nine-minute walk to the popular Algonquin Theatre.
Which hotels in Huntsville are near Treetop Trekking?
Treetop Trekking is an adventure park that features activities like zip lining and bungee jumping. The Comfort Inn is a budget hotel that is an eight-minute drive to the park and a 10-minute walk to the banks of Fairy Lake. The Deerhurst Resort is a 4-star choice that is a six-minute drive to Treetop Trekking and only a 13-minute walk to Hidden Valley Highlands.
Are there hotels in Huntsville with free parking?
The Motel 6 is a simple hotel that is located just off Highway 11 and has free parking and coffee for guests. The Econo Lodge is only a two-minute walk from Avery Beach Park and offers free parking and complimentary breakfast for guests.
Which hotels in Huntsville have a good indoor pool?
The Hidden Valley Resort is only a two-minute drive to the Deerhurst Highlands Golf Club and has both an indoor and outdoor pool. The Rodeway Inn is a budget choice that is located in downtown Huntsville and has an indoor hot tub.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.