Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.4 mi|
|"Amazing hotel - everything was spotless."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Comfy beds, big bathrooms, great breakfast."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Large, beautiful, warm rooms."||(in 23 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing hotel||in 23 reviews|
|amuse||in 2 reviews|
|excellent service||in 19 reviews|
|great breakfast||in 19 reviews|
|huge bed||in 2 reviews|
|milan||in 9 reviews|
|perfect location||in 12 reviews|
|room service||in 34 reviews|
|slew||in 2 reviews|
|space ample||in 6 reviews|
|staff very friendly||in 23 reviews|
|starred restaurant||in 2 reviews|
1. The first day, I finish half bottle of the shampoo, then I put it on the desk in the room; while I went back to hotel, found it had gone, and in the toilet they put “new “ full bottle shampoo, and however when I use the “new “ full bottle, found it was like water, suddenly I know that they put water in my half finished shampoo and put back to the toliet, that was unacceptable. I complained to them, and they said will give me a reply, which i haven’t received yet; they send me a bottle of tea for apology, you know what, the tea cups were very dirty, like havnt been use for hundred years. 2. I lost a white t- shirt at the last day, and leave them email, if they find tell me, and they said they must will find it, 3 days later, I receive nothing. 3. It’s not like a 1000 euro / night 5 star hotel at all. That was a unbelievable stay
The concierge team was very quick to help us book day trips and transportation. The spa has separate sauna and steam rooms for females and males.
The lobby looks outdated. The hallway leading to the rooms is very dark. Breakfast area is not very clean or neat.
The location, the amazing Seta restaurant which “sets” itself appart even from the hotel in terms of overall standard. I also valued the excellent attitude of the front desk and manager to make up for some issues that were not up to MO’s level.. and so I expressed to them. The rooms were very nice and spacious.
The staff were extremely pleasant. Facility everything you would expect and more!
It was PERFECT!
Good breakfast, spacious room (Junior Suite with terrace), excellent staff and excellent location. Very clean too.
Soundproofing could be better. Due to the hardwood floors, noise from the room above was a bit of an issue morning times. Room door did not block enough corridor noise too. It took us two calls to reception to unblock wash basin in the bathroom.
Mandarin Oriental, Milan is centrally located in Milan, a 4-minute walk from Teatro alla Scala and 10 minutes by foot from Cathedral of Milan. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out.
based on 1,046 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Good alcoholic drinks
- Professional service
- Stylish hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Mandarin Oriental, Milan
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo Poldi Pezzoli 91 yd
- Teatro alla Scala 311 yd
- Museo teatrale alla Scala 315 yd
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi 353 yd
- Pinacoteca di Brera 393 yd
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 0.3 mi
|Milan Linate||4.3 mi|
|Milan Malpensa||24.9 mi|
|Milan-Nord Cadorna||0.8 mi|
|Milano Repubblica||0.8 mi|