Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.3 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl|
|Distance to airport||9.6 mi|
|"Amazing location, friendly staff, comfortable bed."||(in 71 reviews)|
|"The continental breakfast was delicious!"||(in 113 reviews)|
|"Great location and really good experience!."||(in 98 reviews)|
|"Hot tub wasn’t on yet!"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Poor cleanliness Noisy Warm water - not hot"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Tried to get cooled down through front desk."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 88 reviews|
|clean room||in 161 reviews|
|close to metro||in 67 reviews|
|fourth floor||in 26 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 122 reviews|
|great location||in 130 reviews|
|hot tub||in 37 reviews|
|hot water||in 22 reviews|
|indian restaurant||in 30 reviews|
|luggage to bring||in 6 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 149 reviews|
|old montreal||in 16 reviews|
|parking lot||in 12 reviews|
|parking was a little||in 65 reviews|
|rude the front desk||in 17 reviews|
|shower was scalding||in 5 reviews|
Initial interaction with staff was great, second day...must have been having a bad day! Location...excellent for walking around Plateau. Paid parking on site.
Noise...being central on Rue Saint Denis, it was very noisy, including people in the room next door.
The room design was modern and nice. There was a big tv. Location was good.
The bathroom was too small. The toilet wasn’t cleaned properly.
Comfortable place and really close to metro. Friendly staff and relaxing space deserve you to live. Nice breakfast is recommended.
Not clear direction to room.
1. The hotel entrance is a restaurant entrance 2. Very stinking spices from the kitchen located near the reception 3. The place where the hotel reception and release are made is disgusting and unimpressive 3. The impression you get at a hotel entrance (I'm ashamed to call it a hotel) is a shock, a dim entrance, and stinking spice (as I mentioned). If there were no spices and spices, I would think I would go into a whorehouse. 4. The bed is uncomfortable, the hot tub is in the room, can not be used because the water drain opening can not be sealed, so the water will stay
The facility is clean, very large, and extremely well located. The manager was very helpful in correcting the elevator snafu when it was brought to his attention.
Both the hotel website and the booking.com listing described an elevator. The hotel has two buildings, one of which has an elevator and the other does not. An elevator was important to us and we were initially booked in the building without an elevator.
Located in Montreal (Plateau Mont Royal), Auberge du Carré St-Louis is within a 10-minute walk of University of Quebec-Montreal and St. Denis Theatre. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 867 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
- Close to public transport
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Auberge du Carré St-Louis
Most Popular Landmarks
- Square Saint-Louis 135 yd
- Théâtre Saint-Denis 0.3 mi
- Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes 0.5 mi
- McGill University 1 mi
- Place Jacques-Cartier 1 mi
- Vieux-Port de Montréal 1.2 mi
|Montreal St Hubert||7.2 mi|
|Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl||9.6 mi|
|Montreal (Gare Centrale), Quebec||1.2 mi|
|Montreal Central Station||1.3 mi|