Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff and the owner was very helpful and trying the best as the can
Far from the Bach and Big hills to get to the hostel
The host and staff are very nice but it doesn't make up for the tiny size of the rooms. Breakfast was typical fruit, bread, cheese, cake and coffee. We shopped around and found that for $50R more you can get a better sized room in Morrow.
The two private rooms are described as "suites" with private bath. They actually are just rooms big enough for a double bed and a narrow passageway to shuffle into the private bathroom. There are not even hooks on the walls to hang a shirt. The beds are rock hard.
Poor kitchen, not clean at all a lot of bugs ants in the kitchen. What was more absurd is that the stuff have a better kitchen than the guests. Bed was not good in the couples room and it was very small long way to get ther from the ferry
· quite good tent size and comfort · location is not central so it's a quiet area · beautiful view from the top floor (the hostel is located on a hilltop) · cheapest option you have in Morro de São Paulo · you can occasionally see small monkeys and hummingbirds from the terrace
· dirty common kitchen, ants everywhere · leaking roof above our tent when raining · location is not central, gotta walk 10-15 mins to reach the fist beach and the way to the hostel is uphill · not easy to find, even with knowledge of Portuguese language · occasional issues with the wifi network
Amazing view, super friendly staff, interesting and unusual interior design of the establishment. Loved it
The private room a little smaller then it looks on the pictures.
based on 227 reviews
Things to Know
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Morro Hostel
Where is Morro Hostel located?
Morro Hostel is located at Rua dos Elefantes, 03, 0.2 miles from the center of Morro de Sao Paulo. First Beach is the closest landmark to Morro Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Morro Hostel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Morro Hostel.
Does Morro Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Morro Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Morro Hostel offer free parking?
No, Morro Hostel does not offer free parking.
Does Morro Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Morro Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Morro Hostel from the airport?
Morro Hostel is 7.7 miles from Valença. Morro Hostel is 50.8 miles from Salvador Luis E. Magalhaes.
Can you bring pets to Morro Hostel?
Yes, Morro Hostel is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Morro Hostel have a pool?
No, Morro Hostel does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Morro Hostel
Most Popular Landmarks
- First Beach 79 yd
- Aureliano Lima Square 295 yd
- Second Beach 347 yd
- Morro de Sao Paulo Lighthouse 360 yd
- Nossa Senhora da Luz Church 370 yd
- Morro de Sao Paulo Pier 433 yd
|Salvador Luis E. Magalhaes||50.8 mi|