Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bangkok
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 10% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 40% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$96||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$119||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bangkok hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Bangkok hotel
- As with any metropolis, Bangkok attracts thousands of visitors every year with its floating markets, porcelain palaces, food and culture. Three-star to 5-star hotels in Bangkok promise tourists a comfortable, if not highly luxurious yet affordable, stay in the city. Some good options are Tanawadee Mansion, 48 Metro Hotel Bangkok, or Bangkok 68.
- If your primary interest is shopping, you should consider staying in Siam, the shopping center of Bangkok. Booking a hotel in this district, like the The Sukhothai Bangkok or the Anantara Siam Bangkok, will put you near the most famous shopping malls in the city.
- In Sukhumvit you'll find a little bit of everything, from bars and malls to cafes, day spas and several red-light districts. Staying anywhere along this lengthy street, like in Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 or Adagio Bangkok, puts you in close proximity to the Skytrain, making it feasible for you to explore all of Bangkok.
- In Khao San Road, you'll find everything from street peddlers to tattoo parlors, and cafes to boutiques. This street is known for its laid-back atmosphere during the day and its festive spirit at night. Typically popular among young backpackers, you'll find many budget-friendly hotels and guesthouses to choose from here, such as the Laksameenarai Guesthouse or the Suneta Hostel Khaosan.
- When you visit Bangkok, you'll likely fly into Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand's largest international airport. There are various transportation options from Suvarnabhumi Airport to the city center, but if you prefer to stay close to the airport, a good choice might be the Miracle Transit Hotel, located 10 minutes from the airport, or the Novotel Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport, located one mile from the airport.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bangkok
Are hotels in Bangkok safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Bangkok?
What are the best hotels near Bumrungrad Hospital?
How much does a hotel cost in Bangkok?
What hotels in Bangkok are good for couples?
What hotels in Bangkok have good views?
Which hotels in Bangkok have a good terrace, rooftop, or indoor pool?
Are there any good hotels near Bangkok University?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bangkok?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bangkok by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Bangkok hotels
Go to map