Good to know
|Value for money||8.2|
|Distance to city center||0.8 mi|
|"So clean and nice place!."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Brand new hotel in city center."||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Excellent location beside the old town."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Poor variety of food in the breakfast."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ammazing||in 2 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 6 reviews|
|excellent hotel||in 38 reviews|
|excellent location||in 49 reviews|
|free parking||in 18 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 22 reviews|
|heart of sarajevo||in 4 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 31 reviews|
|shopping area||in 6 reviews|
|specially ms||in 5 reviews|
|staff and wonderful||in 26 reviews|
Excellent rooms at an excellent location.
I think for Sarajevo the hotel has rather good facilities and modern design. It was clean. Very good central location.
1) it is EXTREMELY NOISY: from one side of the hotel there is an old tram line, which is very loud; from another side - a bar, which switches on music (we stayed 2 nights and every night around 22:00 they made music extremely loud.... for me it was not possible to sleep even with ear plugs; music played i think till 2am...). SO, if you are sensible to sounds, DON´T book this hotel!!! 2) unprofessional PERSONNEL: when communicating with girls at the reception (only one out of 3 was nice; and cleaning ladies were very nice and helpful) and responsible for breakfast, I felt like they wanted to tell me: "just buzz off! We have more important things to do!"... I travelled a lot, but i felt like this for the first time... f.e. during breakfast i asked whether they have milk (i couldnt find it on the buffet table) and the lady responsible for breakfast answered in rather nervous manner: "of course we have. it is on the table!" (it was not a surprise that i coulndt find milk: they put it in an aluminium jar with a lid (or thermos); such kind of jars are usually for hot water... and milk had some sour taste... 3) i always was satisfied with breakfast, but NOT this time! For 90€/night .... they had VERY POOR and LOW QUALITY BREAKFAST.... mostly it is not even about variety, but about quantity: on the buffee table they had each type of food just for 2-3 persons and... of course when you wanted to take something... there was not enough or nothing at all (eggs, sausages, bread); pieces of cheese and sliced sausage seemed to be not fresh; the most awful thing - coffee; they had whether turkish or.... nescafe 3 in 1 (and you had to ask for it, no self service for coffee)!!!!!!! for 90€/night i expect ground coffee from a very good coffee machine! 4) in comparision to all above smoke smell in the corridor and sometimes in the room was ok...
Central location, very helpful staff.
Breakfast was relatively basic. Beside a relatively noisey bar for light sleepers.
- location is great - staff is very kind and helpfull - rooms nice and big - parking - good breakfast
- WiFi signal wasn't really god in our room
We came from Montenegro for the weekend. Sincerely, we liked everything about this hotel. The location is excellent in the heart of the Sarajevo. The hotel is completely new. The staff is amazing. The day when we checked ott, they allowed us to keep our car in hotel’s private parking for couple of hours. I will come back for sure!
With a stay at Hotel City One Diamond, you'll be centrally located in Sarajevo, steps from Latin Bridge and Bosnian History Museum. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 245 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel City One Diamond
Most Popular Landmarks
- Latin Bridge 104 yd
- Bosnian History Museum 106 yd
- Gazi Husrev-Beg Mosque 241 yd
- Cathedral of Jesus' Heart 256 yd
- Emperor's Mosque 258 yd
- Markale 390 yd
|Sarajevo Butmir||5.3 mi|
|Tuzla Intl||44 mi|