Good to know
|Value for money||8.8|
|Distance to city center||0.6 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Bridgetown Grantley Adams Intl|
|Distance to airport||16.3 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location by the beach (with the odd turtle!), access to facilities, attentiveness of staff.
The place was excellent. However, it was hit and miss with the restaurant and bar being open, plus it is way out of town, and without a car, you cannot really shop. It is also a long way away from the airport, but all of that said, the apartment was amazing, and the beach and pool too.
Restaurant opening times. Bar opening times. You really need a car to go out, otherwise you are walking around with heavy bags in very hot weather.
Great luxury relaxing break with good facilities - two pools / beach / bar / restaurant on site / gym / daily apartment cleaning services / close to hole town shops (via car or bus) - 30 mins drive to Bridgetown - great location to enable full relaxation with the ability to get around to north and south of the island with ease - just love this place and been there 2nd yr in a row.
Nothing - would say hire a car as easier to drive around to other towns / Bridgetown via car or can bus if you like - location is convenient and close to holetown for food shopping etc / restaurants in speigtsgtown / holetown but definitely private and relaxed - if you want to be switched off this is the place and the staff are fantastic.
the apartments and the view were immaculate
- We paid part of the money on the card and part of the money in cash. Already 2 weeks we can not get a refund of the deposit 500 USD. The management says that they have not taken the deposit with us. It looks like a scam. Be sure to request billing documents. Be sure to read the document with a mark on the return of the deposit. -one night the neighbors below sang and roared until 4 am. And no one made a remark to them. This bulo is not comfortable. -for three days the workers repaired the clogging of the sink. For 3 hours every day, the workers were in the kitchen all the time, and we could not rest well on those days.
The apartments are beautiful and whole property is well kept. There is everything you could possibly need on the compound and you need something more, the wonderful staff will arrange it for you. Felt like our own little piece of paradise.
Bed was a bit harder than I would’ve liked.
When you stay at Port St Charles in Speightstown, you'll be on the beach, a 3-minute drive from Mullins Beach and 10 minutes from St. Nicholas Abbey. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 30 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Port St Charles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Heywoods Beach 251 yd
- Port St. Charles Marina 0.3 mi
- St. Peter Parish Church 0.6 mi
- Speightstown Esplanade 0.6 mi
- Arlington House Museum 0.8 mi
- Speightstown Mural 0.8 mi
|Bridgetown Grantley Adams Intl||16.3 mi|
|Castries Hewanorra||93.9 mi|