There are travel restrictions to Val-d'Isere. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Val-d'Isere
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 74% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$119||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$115||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Val-d'Isere hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Val-d'Isere hotel
- Close to the French Alps, Val d'Isere is a popular place for skiing and snowboarding. There are several hotels within close proximity of the slopes. Some even provide the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access. This includes the Hotel L'Aigle des Neiges, which offers a variety of lodging options including junior, deluxe and executive suites. Packed with amenities, along with being adjacent to the ski lift, there is an onsite restaurant, bar, spa and pool.
- Hotel Taj-I Mah is an ultra-modern, 5-star hotel in Val d’Isere with numerous amenities. Staying here, you can wake up to a fresh cup of coffee prepared in your single cup coffee maker. After a day of skiing or snowboarding, come back to the hotel for a swim in its chic pool or dinner in its fine dining restaurant. You can also book a spa treatment, work out in its health club or soak in its hot tub.
- The Radisson Blu is another 5-star hotel in Val d’Isere. It offers elegant and luxurious accommodations with apartment-style lodging for large groups. Guests can also swim in its indoor or outdoor pool, which provide breathtaking mountain views. Other amenities include onsite dining, a fitness center and spa treatments.
- After a day out on the slopes, you might want to listen to a little live music. The Doudone Club is a hot spot for nighttime entertainment. Le Yule Hotel is just a few minutes from the popular tourist destination. From your room, you’ll enjoy mountain views and a swimming pool, ski shop, bar, sauna and fitness room are accessible to guests.
- The Hotel Les Barmes de l'Ours is a perfect vacation destination for families. Its decor is comfy and includes family rooms with bunk beds. With a game room, bowling alley, swimming pool and workout club, there is plenty for everyone to do.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Val-d'Isere
Are hotels in Val-d'Isere safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Val-d'Isere Ski Resort?
Are there any affordable hotels in Val d’Isere?
What hotels in Val d’Isere have rooms with kitchenettes?
Do any hotels in Val d’Isere have an outdoor pool and hot tub?
Are there any chalet-style hotels in Val d’Isere?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Val-d'Isere?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Val-d'Isere by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Val-d'Isere hotels
Go to map