Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Yuma
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 67% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$102||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$88||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Yuma hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Yuma hotel
- Located in southwest Arizona, Yuma is a great stopping point for those who are traveling across the state. Most hotels in Yuma can be found near the Interstate 8 and Highway 95 intersection, from the most high-end, such as TownePlace Suites by Marriott Yuma and Hampton Inn & Suites Yuma, to the more affordable ones like Baymont by Wyndham Yuma and Motel 6 Yuma East.
- The area mentioned above is also a popular district for keen shoppers, as it is home to the Yuma Palms Shopping Center, as well as other big stores like The Home Depot and Furniture Row. If you’d like to stay nearby, try either Best Western Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites or Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites – Yuma.
- Downtown Yuma is packed with history and reminders of the Wild West era. The Sanguinetti House Museum offers tours around the city for those interested in learning more about Yuma and the surrounding region. Stay at Historic Coronado Motor Hotel so you can make the most of this area on foot.
- Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park is home to a former prison from the Wild West era whose cells and guard tower are still preserved. It also overlooks the beautiful Colorado River, making it one of the top locations in the city. If you stay at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point, you’ll have access to all that in just a few minutes.
- If you’d like to escape the crowds of the city center and head to a more secluded area, try staying at Comfort Inn and Suites Yuma I-8, which is close to the Kofa National Wildlife Refuge. The refuge, located in the Yuma Desert region, was established to protect desert bighorn sheep.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yuma
Are hotels in Yuma safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Yuma?
How much does a hotel cost in Yuma?
What is the best area for budget travelers?
What are the closest hotels to the train station?
What are the best airport hotels?
What is a good highway hotel?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yuma?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yuma by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yuma hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Yuma hotelsShow all
All hotels in Yuma
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.