Good to know
|Value for money||8.6|
|Distance to city center||0.3 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The host. The hotel is a one man show, host Alessandro was super friendly and helpful. Welcomed us well and gave us tips about the area. Thats the only great thing I'd say about the hotel.
(1) Location: Around 500 metres from the beach that I'd say super busy and not a sandy beach at all. The beach looked artificially created, mix of stones & crushed stone (aka artificial sand). The hotel is up hill, so be ready for a good up hill walk. Further 500 metres up hill is the main hospital of the area (massive negative point when it comes to traffic). (2) Traffic: What seems like a quiet road in map is as noisy as a motorway at night, when there are noisy scooters & (some) car drivers are reving vehicles uproad to hospital and houses up the hill. (3) Locals in area: Be ready for loud people walking around making noises at 2 or 3 am in morning, but worry not if its summer you won't be sleeping anyway. (4) Ventilation: None in the room, no fans provided, and we were unable to sleep all night due to sweat and feelings like lying in sauna. I bought a fan for kids so at least they could sleep. Leaving a window fully open was not an option due to vicious mosquitos. (5) Bathroom: You can see in pictures. It was dated, moulds can be seen in the shower. Bathroom needs serious refurbishing. The dangerous bit is the electric outlet in the bathroom that was almost coming off the wall. Massive negative point. (6) Cleaning: Acceptable, not brilliant, just acceptable. (7) Breakfast: Croissants, some corn flakes, coffee (different kinds). No hot product or meat / bread etc. No fruits. (8) WiFi: Never worked (but if you are from EU, you can use your own data allowance). (9) Parking: Only available for two cars, and finding a parking on street can be issue (specially if you have a bigger vehicle). --- Important: I booked the hotel for 9 (nine) nights and only stayed 4 (four) nights, it was a financial loss for me but it was unbearable for my family to stay there, so we decided to move to a different town to a better hotel.
Loved the croissants, the owner, the atmosphere location views everything
Can't think of anything
The owner is very hospitable!! Nothing too much trouble!!! Offered drink & croissant on arrival. Shower me to my room & made sure I knew how to get in & out at night or day if he wasn't there!!!
The hill up to the property. Bus 5 runs past hotel from Savona station.(use it )
The proprietor, Sandro, is the making of this place. He is an amazingly hospitable person, great company and a thoroughly lovable personality. We were travelling for rather difficult personal circumstances, not holiday, and without his good humour to lift our spirits in the mornings and evenings our stay in Albisola would have been miserable indeed.Grazie Sandro!
Reception was great, at the door i was offered with croissant :D room was nice clean and comfy. Breakfast best croissants i have ever tried :D
Set in Albissola Marina, Albergo Belvedere features a bar. The accommodation offers room service and free WiFi throughout the property. At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. At Albergo Belvedere all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Genoa is 47 km from the accommodation, while Finale Ligure is 31 km from the property. The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 39 km from Albergo Belvedere.
based on 173 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Albergo Belvedere
Most Popular Landmarks
- Faraggiana Villa 0.6 mi
- Savona Harbor 1.2 mi
- Chiesa di Sant'Andrea Apostolo 1.2 mi
- Cappella Sistina di Savona 1.3 mi
- Palazzo Della Rovere 1.3 mi
- Cattedrale dell'Assunta 1.4 mi
|Genoa Cristoforo Colombo||18.6 mi|
|Cuneo Levaldigi||45.6 mi|
|Albisola Superiore||1.1 mi|