Good to know
|Value for money||9.6|
|Distance to city center||0.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Breakfast was amazing. The owners are Perfectly bilingual.
Very friendly and helpful owners, superb breakfast (although we felt that we were being rather rushed).
Very small room!
Just a stroll away from the buzzing main street. In a quite neighbourhood, so you can get a good night sleep. We had tea on the balcony while watching the sun go down and there is also a flowery garden where you can relax at the river! The breakfast was beyond our expectations!
- very nice host - good breakfast (lots of fruits, 5 different home made jams, boiled eggs, fresh croissant...) - clean and cosy traditional house
- small rooms ( 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms) - thin walls (we heard our neigbour snoring)
Everything was lovely. Very clean and comfortable house.
based on 208 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Gite Fleury
Most Popular Landmarks
- Contemporary Museum of Art 0.3 mi
- Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul 1.3 mi
- Laiterie Charlevoix 2.6 mi
|Québec City||61.3 mi|
|La Baie Bagotville||65.5 mi|
|Québec City Gare du Palais||54.6 mi|
|Québec City Sainte-Foy||60.4 mi|