Good to know
|Distance to city center||3.0 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports|
|Distance to airport||16.0 mi|
|"Staff so nice and cool."||(in 67 reviews)|
|"The free breakfast was delicious."||(in 45 reviews)|
|"Good location,room clean ,bed very soft"||(in 130 reviews)|
|"The flush button stuck!"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"The toilet room is so small"||(in 38 reviews)|
|"The bathroom And shower were dirty!!!"||(in 17 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was very comfortable||in 170 reviews|
|button stuck||in 6 reviews|
|common area||in 10 reviews|
|curtain for privacy||in 18 reviews|
|double bunk||in 150 reviews|
|drinkable water||in 27 reviews|
|east asia||in 6 reviews|
|food court||in 59 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 99 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 122 reviews|
|great location||in 176 reviews|
|night market||in 45 reviews|
|private room||in 142 reviews|
|room along the bed||in 4 reviews|
|saphan taksin||in 96 reviews|
|shower and toilet||in 49 reviews|
|staff was nice||in 115 reviews|
|thai massage||in 13 reviews|
Nice location, near the Saphan Taksin BTS. The staff members are super attentive and supportive.
Tbh it’s not clean in general.
the staff friendly. breakfast is very nice . my city room also very night. private bathroom and very clean room. can request to clean room everyday
just the level of my room located at level 6. reached only by stairs
The location was perfect. Good
There is no lift. It should be written in the fasilities.
- Big bed (they don't lie when it says "Queen Bed". - Staff so friendly and speaking very good English. - Worth the money. - Near train station (2min walking). - Area easy to find good and cheap food (local to Western food).
- Booked for female Dorm, intead I was put in a Mixed Dorm. Realized it in the morning (Checked in at 12AM). Staff explained, I might booked wrong. - Bathroom/toilet space is small. Only 1 shower and toilet for each floor. - Bed seems not cleaned up good enough although 'reserved' sign was put.
The staff’s behaviour is the best
The size of the bed is very small and the worst part was that my floor didn’t have a toilet. I had to always go downstairs for the toilet,even in the middle of the night. Would not suggest this for a long stay.
You'll be centrally located in Bangkok with a stay at Glur Bangkok, you'll be 3 minutes by foot from Bangrak Market. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 1,246 reviews
Things to Know
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Glur Bangkok
Most Popular Landmarks
- Patpong Night Market 1.4 mi
- Sampeng Lane market 1.8 mi
- Lumpini Park 2 mi
- Bangkok Art and Culture Centre 2.2 mi
- Siam Square 2.2 mi
- Jim Thompson House 2.3 mi
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||14.7 mi|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports||16 mi|