Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city center
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|friendly staff||in 2 reviews|
Nice outlook, female desk attentant was very helpful, fairly quiet, secure, interesting breakfast
Aircon was noisy, one male desk attendant was too lazy to scratch himself, breakfast was not early enough for tours. This is really a three star hotel at best.
- The breakfast was terrible, almost nothing apart from some vegetables, boiled eggs // The gym was so bad, one should never even consider them to have one - it's more like a storage room down there, so dirty and dead that you'd get depressed just standing in there // the Rooms are very low quality- especially for the 95$ a night I paid. // I found other hotels in Hamra which offered far better value for money, much cheaper yet much better!
Low priced hotel, in a good location. Lots of hot water for showers.
Low budget hotel that is worn and tatty and needs a refresh. Management is amateurish, but try their best. A reasonable attempt is made to keep the place clean; but with wallpaper peeling off the walls and mould in the showers it's hard. Guests leave their plates with half-eaten food in the hallways, and it's often there 24 hours later. But the hotel is a very low price.
With a stay at Charles Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Beirut, steps from Beirut Corniche and within a 10-minute walk of American University of Beirut. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Charles Hotel
Where is Charles Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Charles Hotel?
Does Charles Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Charles Hotel offer free parking?
Does Charles Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Charles Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Charles Hotel?
Does Charles Hotel have a pool?
Most Popular Landmarks
- American University of Beirut 0.3 mi
- Hamra Street 0.5 mi
- René Moawad Garden 0.6 mi
- Robert Mouawad Private Museum 0.8 mi
- Hamidiye Clock Tower 0.9 mi
- Lighthouse 1 mi