Park City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Park City
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 179% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$186||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$205||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Park City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Park City hotel
- If you’re visiting Park City to enjoy the area’s popular ski slopes, book a hotel near Park City Mountain, such as the Silverado Lodge. This hotel will place you right by the ski lifts and will provide you with complimentary shuttle service to and from the mountain.
- Interested in learning some history about the local area? Select a hotel near the Park City Museum, such as the Sweetwater Lift Lodge Resort that is only a 12-minute walk from the museum. This museum is set in the city’s old jail and now features interactive exhibits with a variety of artifacts from Park City’s history.
- For art lovers, consider booking a hotel near the upscale Gallery MAR, a gallery that contains contemporary paintings and sculptures from a variety of American artists. The Treasure Mountain Inn Hotel is an affordable choice that will put you within a three-minute walk from the gallery and within 10 minutes’ walk of the Town Ski Lift.
- If you would like to be within walking distance of Park City’s most popular boutiques, restaurants, and bars, try a hotel in the Park City Main Street Historic District, such as the 4-star Caledonian Hotel. This will put you only minutes away from attractions like the Egyptian Theater, Burns Cowboy Shop, and High West Distillery.
- For travelers who love the Olympics, select a hotel near the Utah Olympic Park, a training park that was built for the 2002 Olympic games and now contains a selection of museums, ski jumps, and zip lines. The Best Western Plus Landmark Inn is a casual hotel that is only a five-minute drive to the Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Park City
Are hotels in Park City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Park City?
What are the best hotels near Deer Valley Resort?
Which hotels in Park City are near the Park City Alpine Slide?
Which hotels in Park City are near Miner's Park?
Which hotels in Park City have good indoor pools?
Are there hotels in Park City with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Park City for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Park City for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Park City?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Park City by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Park City hotels
Go to map