Good to know
|Distance to city center||3.9 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The place is super beautiful in the middle of nature. Great to enjoy the hotel, go with kids and relax. You can swim with fishes, wake up with the birds and see monkeys in the breakfast!
It is not so cheap to go from the hotel to Bonito. You can bike and that would be nice but in the evening there is no light in the road. It would be better as well if all the staff would speak English...
the staffs are very kind. excellent breakfast, very exciting activities such as snockeling, canopy, archey, trail, water rafting etc
Everything was wonderful, and the staff were especially helpful. Breakfast was good, the walk and kayak trip was great too. We wish we had time to do the canopy tour- it looks like fun.
The rooms are sprayed with aerosol deodorants. It would be nicer to not have such a strong smell.
- The cabanas were really good, comfortable and clean. Staff mostly friendly; however, only one staff was English speaker.
- WiFi was really bad. - Breakfast area without AC; not much healthy options; breakfast time (until 9:00am). - Swimming pool lacks cleaning and the water was not really transparent.
With a stay at Hotel Cabanas in Bonito, you'll be steps from Pantanal Reserve and a 2-minute drive from Formosa River Ecological Park. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 445 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable beds
- Nice building
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Cabanas
Most Popular Landmarks
- Natural Aquarium 0.4 mi
- Formosa River Ecological Park 1.1 mi
- Husbandry Cooperative 2.1 mi
- Bonito Convention Center 2.6 mi
- Public Square 3.5 mi
- Waterfalls Park 4.3 mi