Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.3 mi|
|"Clean, large and modern rooms."||(in 58 reviews)|
|"staff are friendly and helpful"||(in 53 reviews)|
|"Very close to restaurants and market"||(in 14 reviews)|
|"DO NOT BOOK IN THIS HOTEL!"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Hot water didn’t really work."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Poor wifi wave, poor shower."||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ado bus||in 63 reviews|
|ado station||in 31 reviews|
|bit noisy||in 5 reviews|
|change rooms||in 6 reviews|
|clean and beds comfortable||in 8 reviews|
|clean hotel||in 60 reviews|
|close to restaurants||in 25 reviews|
|close to the ado||in 18 reviews|
|downtown cancun||in 21 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 74 reviews|
|hot water||in 50 reviews|
|hotel in downtown||in 57 reviews|
|limited breakfast||in 30 reviews|
|location close||in 105 reviews|
|loud music||in 4 reviews|
|people talking||in 20 reviews|
|pool is nice||in 27 reviews|
|poor wifi||in 36 reviews|
|room was clean||in 113 reviews|
Located in a strategy point,close to ado station and the town, room was clean,everything was perfect.
The restaurant that is very cheap, Very nice hotel and very close to everything
all in all it was okay
- the pool was supposed to be opened at 8 am, which it wasn't. when I went to the front desk at like 8:15, they told me I had to wait for like half an hour because they don't have a key.. another time they opend it for me when I asked them at like 8:20. - no place to hang up wet clothes from the beach - we booked for 3 people, they gave us towels/blankets for two. but after telling them, they gave us another one
Bed is comfy.
Very noisy as all rooms open to a hollow centre. No area for relaxing or chilling. Feels like a noisy hospital.
It’s very close to ADO bus station and Rooster coffee shop ;)
• Very noisy • Uncomfortable bed • Not very clean room • STINKY ROOMS ( like old... wet ... mug..) the aroma fresh air couldn’t help... almost impossible to open window and come fresh air because •The window is next to the door so basically when you open the window everybody can see you , because it’s on the hallway:)) • poor internet • for 7 days same sheets
Located in Cancun (Downtown Cancun), Hotel Kavia is within a 10-minute drive of Market 28 and Galenia Hospital. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 2,767 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Kavia
Where is Hotel Kavia located?
Hotel Kavia is located at Claveles 109 in Ciudad - Downtown District, 0.3 miles from the center of Cancún. Parque Las Palapas is the closest landmark to Hotel Kavia.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Kavia?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 1:30 PM at Hotel Kavia.
Does Hotel Kavia offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Kavia offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Kavia offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Kavia offers free parking.
Does Hotel Kavia offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Kavia does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Kavia from the airport?
Hotel Kavia is 9.2 miles from Cancun. Hotel Kavia is 45 miles from Cozumel.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Kavia?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Kavia.
Does Hotel Kavia have a pool?
Yes, Hotel Kavia has a pool onsite.
Reviews about Hotel Kavia
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parque Las Palapas 215 yd
- Iglesia cristo rey 225 yd
- Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado 2.4 mi
- Torre Escenica 2.7 mi
- Playa Langosta 3.1 mi
- Playa Tortugas 3.9 mi