Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.1 mi|
|Distance to airport||14.0 mi|
|"Very good location, close to shopping centres."||(in 34 reviews)|
|"Staff was really nice and helpful."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Very good location Nice gym and small swimming pool Good breakfast."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"The room was very small"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Staff not interested in work; breakfast of poor quality"||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|-minutes||in 3 reviews|
|breakfast was not good||in 30 reviews|
|centrally located||in 10 reviews|
|city center||in 6 reviews|
|comfortable hotel||in 24 reviews|
|good service||in 52 reviews|
|got an upgrade||in 6 reviews|
|internet connection is very slow||in 9 reviews|
|kazan||in 7 reviews|
|kremlin||in 4 reviews|
|room was a small||in 31 reviews|
|russia||in 3 reviews|
|staff is very professional||in 33 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 11 reviews|
|waiting time||in 8 reviews|
|walking distance||in 8 reviews|
Breakfast choice was very good
decent gym clean good breakfast friendly stuff
a bit worn out- minibar didn't work strong smell from the kitchen rises directly to suite rooms at 4 am noise from loud music played outside at night curtains and shades can be better
1) My room was very spacious and quite - and I had a brilliant view (the photo has been added below) 2) Staff at the reception were able to understand and speak english, and helped to explain my bill to me on check-out. 3) The wifi was easy to log onto, and provided high quality reception.
1) The Hotel shuttle from the airport was much more expensive (around three times) than if I had taken a taxi - particularly since there was the opportunity to share the cost of a taxi with colleagues that I met at the airport. 2) There were unfortunately no facilities for making tea/coffee in the room. 3) Whilst there was a plug for the bath, it did not fit well - and water drained away. 4) The room temperature was uncomfortably warm at times. Whilst there may have been ways of changing the thermostat, I didn't work that out.
Everything, A wonderful Experience, very nice room and friendly atmosphere, the service was beyond my expectations.
The location is super excellent, all the tourist spots are within walking distant. The room is decently clean and spacious. A wonderful experience, I would love to repeat the experience again.
A stay at Shalyapin Palace Hotel places you in the heart of Kazan, steps from Soviet Lifestyle Museum and Bauman Street. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 1,873 reviews
Things to Know
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Shalyapin Palace Hotel
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kazan State University 0.3 mi
- Galiaskar Kamal Theater 0.4 mi
- St. Peter and Paul Cathedral 0.5 mi
- Tatar State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre 0.6 mi
- Qolsarif Mosque 0.9 mi
- Millenium Square 1 mi