Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bogotá
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 60% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$83||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$68||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Bogotá hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Bogotá hotel
- The city of Bogota often hosts businessmen and dignitaries in some of its most elegant and luxurious hotels. Many of these upscale hotels such as the J.W. Marriott, Sofitel and the Four Seasons are in the financial and entertainment districts of the city. They offer numerous high-end amenities such as on-site dining, large suites, city views and spa services.
- Explore Colombian history during your visit to Bogota in the La’Candelaria neighborhood. Here you can take a tour of historical sites such as the Military Museum and the National Museum of Colombia. Hotels in Bogota within 1.5 miles (or 2.4 kilometers) of these attractions include Ibis Bogota Museo, Grand Park Hotel and the Orchids Hotel.
- Eldorado International Airport services Bogota and all of its surrounding areas. If you have an early or late flight, you might want to consider staying near the airport. For example, you can consider the Habitel Hotel, Movich Buro 26 Hotel or the Courtyard by Marriott. All of these hotels are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the airport.
- For music lovers there are numerous festivals hosted in Bogota throughout the year. A growing event is Festivales Al Parque, the largest free rock concert held annually in South America. Walk to the festival venue from G.L. Capital Hotel, Holiday Inn Bogota and Bogota Marriott Hotel.
- During your stay in Bogota, you’ll want to try foods that the city is most known for. Some of its specialties include ajiaco (a hearty soup), empanadas and arepa (similar to a tortilla). Many of Bogotas hotels have their own restaurant, which makes dining more convenient for tourists. This includes the Hilton Bogota, Hotel Vilar and Hotel El Dorado.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bogotá
Are hotels in Bogotá safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Bogotá?
What are the best hotels near Parque de la 93?
What other neighborhoods are suitable for tourists?
What hotels in Bogota provide shuttle service?
Are there any family-friendly hotels in Bogota?
What hotels in Bogota are in wildlife Areas?
How much is a hotel in Bogotá for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Bogotá for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bogotá?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bogotá by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bogotá hotels
Go to map