Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Being familiar with the area , I knew the hotel had a history of being home to welfare families, and some undesirable elements. Happy to see that the hotel had been renovated and that it was now back to being a motel for people traveling through the area. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. For the money spent was a great value. Just don't try to compare it to Sheraton, Holiday Inn, or similar property, since it is a budget hotel. But if you trying to save money or traveling on a budget, this place works! Was a few cleaning issues when i checked in. On the surface everything looked , but sink needed a more thorough cleaning and sheet was not clean. Housekeeper took care of the issues and rest of the stay was up to par, since I was there 3 nites. The breakfast room was a little crowded, and understandably had limited offerings. But for the price of the room, I wasn't expecting a culinary treat. The coffee was sufficient.
The price The hotel appeared run down and smelled like cigarette smoke. The breakfast selection was poor.
I was skeptical about booking this hotel. When I arrived the room was clean and comfortable. The hallways smelled like smoke however my room didn't. There were plenty places to eat surrounding the hotel. The breakfast was decent. I only stayed for 1 night and it wad worth it. The smoke smelled hallways and the ice pails didn't have plastic liners that a lil unsanitary.
Fancy desk area to use Everything was acceptable for my stay
Odd people staying there long term
The owner was accommodating and gave us extra blankets and even gave us a different room. The hotel was a little dirty, one room smelled of smoke and one was slightly tainted with a sewage smell.
Staff was friendly and welcoming, especially helpful on the phone prior to my visit. Bathroom and shower was not clean at all, funky smell in room.
It was close to where I had to work The toilet was smashed the walls were smashed the doors were smashed there was holes in the wall. Kind of gross
Absolutely nothing! This was the worst experience ever! The first room that they put us in, the bathroom was very dirty and there were needles with use toilet paper above the sink.