Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Lima
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 74% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$119||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$136||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lima hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Lima hotel
- Wear your walking shoes when visiting the historic district of Lima. There are numerous landmarks and tourist attractions within a short distance. Some places you can visit include Park of the Wall, Cathedral Museum, Government Palace and Central Market. If you want to stay in this part of town, consider the Hotel Antigua Miraflores or the Casa Falleri Boutique Hotel.
- There are several beaches along the Pacific Ocean in Lima, Peru. Here you’ll find lots of sand and big waves for exciting surfing. Restaurants, bars, nightclubs and beach hotels like the Casa Bella Miraflores and Sol de Oro Hotel make for a dream vacation.
- Many tourists take taxis to get around Lima. However, several hotels have shuttles to and from the airport. Some also provide transportation to nearby restaurants and shopping. Some hotels in Lima, Peru with shuttles include the Locas Incas Lima Hotel, Double Tree by Hilton and the Sheraton Hotel.
- Barranco District of Lima is known for its bright, vibrant and colorful buildings. Often called the “artsy district”, tourists walking along the street can enjoy listening to street musicians while also experiencing the art scene with its creative paintings and large murals. Hotels in Lima, the Barranco District, include Hotel B, Park Suites Hotel and the Lima Wari Boutique Hotel.
- Larcomar is a popular place for shopping in Peru. It is an outdoor shopping venue with views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll also find a number of upscale stores and boutiques on the renown Los Conquistadores Avenue. Hotels on this street include Ibis Styles Lima Conquistadores and Neo Hotel Boutique.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lima
Are hotels in Lima safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lima?
What are the best hotels near Larcomar?
How much does a hotel cost in Lima?
What hotels are close to the airport in Lima?
Where should I stay on my vacation to Lima?
Where should I stay if I want to go to the desert?
What are the most unique hotels in Lima?
How much is a hotel in Lima for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Lima for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lima?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lima by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lima hotels
Go to map